Fest 9

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the OWTH show was amazing. Anyone check it out?

This nearly made me kill people. I was waiting outside the Atlantic to see Hour of the Wolf and there was a huge line for OWTH (who everyone figured out were playing) and I missed HOTW. I made it in to see OWTH (though I really just wanted to stay for Punch, who were awesome) only to see the place was like 3/4 full (if that). The Atlantic was frustrating me all weekend.

this. balls to the atlantic!

Fun weekend. Thank you if you had a chance to see any of our bands... Big Eyes, Big Soda, Captain We're Sinking and Into It Over It. Can't wait for next year.

Big Eyes, Big Soda, Back Pocket, and Hardskin were who I watched, and they were all great.

The same could be said about you guys. *thumbs up*

I only got to hear you in Gville (fucking Atlantic), but I caught you at pre-fest in Tampa and you stole it imho.

Big Eyes, Big Soda, Back Pocket, and Hardskin were who I watched, and they were all great.

I only got to hear you in Gville (fucking Atlantic), but I caught you at pre-fest in Tampa and you stole it imho.

thanks man, sucks about that Atlantic line... we'll be down to play a regular show soon enough and i assure you there will be no line.

Twelve Hour Turn at 8 Seconds, on the other hand, were razor sharp. I'm still kicking myself for not shooting any video of their set.

I was on the stage and shot the entire set, goddamn did they fucking kill it! I also shot their pre-fest shows in St Augustine and Jacksonville, along with an Army of Ponch set too.

not sure what to do with the footage, but it's captured nonetheless.

thanks man, sucks about that Atlantic line... we'll be down to play a regular show soon enough and i assure you there will be no line.

8-) <-- rocking the NB shades.

One of the best shows of the Fest (that hardly anyone saw). When their record comes out next month, people will be kicking themselves.

I was there and it was awesome! Stoked to hear the full-length.

I know the NFAW dudes were super appreciative you posted their performance on AP TV.

Also, I just heard the tests for the LP, and you won't be disappointed.

Here is a link to all of the video I took. It was with my iPhone. The close up ones are way better, but over all for a phone, they are not too bad. Stuff from Worn In Red, Young Livers, Bridge and Tunnel, Smoke or Fire, Me First, Dead to Me and some other stuff.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ihatepunkrock/sets/72157625186366799/

[image]

This is great. I didn't see these posters but I heard all about them after the fact. I guess the whole thing was a hoax but I wonder if anyone showed up because of it.

this is what my friend Dan posted on another board who is in this band:

here is a video of us killing it:

and this is our award on alternative press:

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/alternative_press_presents_the_first_annual_festies/

BEST FAKEOUT: WORLD’S SCARIEST POLICE CHASES

Downtown Gainesville was covered in posters advertising World’s Scariest Police Chases’ Friday night set, claiming the band to contain members of Dillinger Four, the Lawrence Arms and Latterman, as well as being signed to Fat Wreck Chords. Absolutely none of that was true, but it sure got people talking about the band.