What Releases Should Come Out on Vinyl?

Guest admin1338560633

Guest falloutcollapse
all 3 of mewithoutyou's tooth and nail releases are being pressed on vinyl. gilead media is doing catch for us the foxes for sure and i forget whose doing the other two but its definitely in the works.

if you could find out who is doing the other two, i'd be ultra happy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all 3 of mewithoutyou's tooth and nail releases are being pressed on vinyl. gilead media is doing catch for us the foxes for sure and i forget whose doing the other two but its definitely in the works.

if you could find out who is doing the other two, i'd be ultra happy

i *think* its burnt toast records but i cant say 100% for sure. i think i actually read that on this site though in one of virgils updates on the main page awhile back.

I would like to see all the Bad Astronaut albums , The first 2 Lawrence Arms, and Destruction by Definition , A Match and Some Gasoline, and War Profiteering Is Killing Us All by the Suicide Machines

ooooh destruction by definition. I agree! or even a suicide machines box set now that they've called it a day.

I know "Battle Hymns" by Suicide Machines came out on vinyl (I remember selling a bunch of copies in the record store I worked at back in 98), but I don't think any of the others ever did.

Battle Hymns was their only album that was released on Vinyl - All the others were cd only. I need a copy of Battle Hymns speaking of - hard to find these days

Well, that's cool.

Guess I'll just have to wait till September.

I feel you dude, when I saw it I preordered 2. I sent them a ticket to try to get them to not bill me. We'll see what happens. I could use that money now and get it later.

I decided to call doghouse cause no one else was selling this release so I figured I'd see what was up. Looks like should have done that before placing the order.