Buy a SUICIDE MACHINES dbl LP, get a FREE WHATEVER

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THE SUICIDE MACHINES War Profiteering is Killing Us All/A Match And Some Gasoline dbl LP + WHATEVER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/603967137019

WHATEVER ($5.00 MYSTERY ITEM(S)), Feeling Adventurous? Want a Surprise?

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh1whatever

That's right friends, for a short time, you order this double LP with the Suicide Machines and you will get a free WHATEVER. Going through our inventory, we noticed we have way too many copies of this Suicide Machines double LP, but word on the street is that this record is nearly out of print with no plans to repress. We sold a bunch of these right off the bat and expected to sell a lot more but for whatever reason, the sales just dropped off and we have around 80 copies on hand. I figured that since the band recently announced some shows, it might be a good time to let people know that we have some of the final copies of this double LP. That and we figured a Whatever Deal would sweeten the deal.

Speaking of Whatever deals, we have just added the following to our next batch of Whatever deals:

* A Portugal the Man "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" test pressing

* A Saves the Day test pressing for Under the Boards

* A Jealous Sound dbl LP test pressing

* A Slapstick Vinyl Notebook

* A Delicious Vinyl Test Pressing

* A 50 Foot Wave Test Pressing

* A Kevin Seconds/Kepi Ghoulie test pressing

* A Falcon god don't make no trash test pressing

* A Photograph of the Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective staff

* A Roll of Toilet Paper

* Some Beef Jerkey

* Some Beer

* The usual records, CDs, coozies, and other good stuff we usually send

You don't have to get a Whatever through the Suicide Machines double LP to get the above items. These items and more will be sent out with all the normal Whatever sales, too.

These albums are awesome, and are totally on par with the first two Suicide Machines albums.

Not exactly true. While these two albums are awesome in their own right if you're expecting punk ska along the lines of Battle Hymns and DxD you will be disappointed. They sort of sound like TSM meets Hellmouth, which would make sense.

Virgil when do you expect these to ship? I'm only asking because I bought a record on the same order that I need for the VC secret santa.

I would assume they would ship right away, since they have the album in stock.

Yeah Virgil said they are shipping next week. I just wasn't sure if they filled the whatevers as ordered and did a bunch at once.

I ordered a WHATEVER on friday, I hope I get some totally awesome stuff :)

Also, decided to give SM a listen because of this thread. 3 secs of their 1st myspace track left me ":|"

maybe i'll try it again later today

WTF?

serious izzy the first two SM albums are some of the best punk ska ever, and this is coming from a huge punk ska junky. and further more... how they hell could you not have heard SM before?