Revival Tour merch (besides vinyl)

It's finally hitting Florida this weekend.

What kind of Revival Tour merch are they selling?

Revival Tour posters/prints?

Revival Tour shirts?

Revival Tour Snuggies?

I would just like to have some idea of how much cash to bring.

I'm thinking I'll probably drop $100 at the merch table.

Thanks!

they have so much fucking merch it's unreal man...Chuck has probably 5 shirts and at least one hoodie, Frank Turner had about 4 or 5 shirts, Frank Turner has the raddest hoodie ever (picked that one up), two different Revival Tour Shirts, Revival Tour Coozie, Buttons, CDs from every artist...plenty of Chuck Vinyl (including the new split with the Anderson Family Bluegrass Band that you can currently only pick up at Revival)

to be honest the Merch Table is quite overwhelming

for me this year's Revival Tour was muuuuuuuuch better than last year, not that I'm a bigger fan of this year's line-up, but last night was seriously the absolute most fun I've had at a show in a really really really long time

P.S. get Frank Turner and Jon Snodgrass to play their song about making "Big Rock in Little Rock" and make Frank Turner play his brand new song about Drinking (even though he says that he'll fuck it up)

they have so much fucking merch it's unreal man...Chuck has probably 5 shirts and at least one hoodie, Frank Turner had about 4 or 5 shirts, Frank Turner has the raddest hoodie ever (picked that one up), two different Revival Tour Shirts, Revival Tour Coozie, Buttons, CDs from every artist...plenty of Chuck Vinyl (including the new split with the Anderson Family Bluegrass Band that you can currently only pick up at Revival)

to be honest the Merch Table is quite overwhelming

for me this year's Revival Tour was muuuuuuuuch better than last year, not that I'm a bigger fan of this year's line-up, but last night was seriously the absolute most fun I've had at a show in a really really really long time

P.S. get Frank Turner and Jon Snodgrass to play their song about making "Big Rock in Little Rock" and make Frank Turner play his brand new song about Drinking (even though he says that he'll fuck it up)

Wow, thats awesome they played the big rock in little rock song, Frank and Jon were writing it as we were getting ready to leave. Jon signed my copy of his split LP with the wolf saying it. Awesome show.