gimmic band that needs to be started.

flood

I wanted to do a Weird Al/Manic Hispanic thing about food and do Hot Water Music "Remedy" and change the lyrics to:

I need a recipe of something tasty and nice

Something I can eat with a fork an a knife

Another plate, and a soda no ice.

Eating and repeating (no need to change this part obviously)

etc......

I wanted to do a Weird Al/Manic Hispanic thing about food and do Hot Water Music "Remedy" and change the lyrics to:

I need a recipe of something tasty and nice

Something I can eat with a fork an a knife

Another plate, and a soda no ice.

Eating and repeating (no need to change this part obviously)

etc......

I approve

I always wanted to start an amish hardcore band. We'd come out, instruments all buzzing and shit, then kick over the amps and kick out the plugs and just start playing mosh-core without power. Then from the back our amish girls would come out doing all the famous amish-core dances: the churn the butter, the pull the weeds, the push the wheelbarrow. When you get right down to it, it's no more ridiculous than militant straight edge. Can't you just picture us? Full-blown beards and plain ass clothes.

I always wanted to start an amish hardcore band. We'd come out, instruments all buzzing and shit, then kick over the amps and kick out the plugs and just start playing mosh-core without power. Then from the back our amish girls would come out doing all the famous amish-core dances: the churn the butter, the pull the weeds, the push the wheelbarrow. When you get right down to it, it's no more ridiculous than militant straight edge. Can't you just picture us? Full-blown beards and plain ass clothes.

in high school we joked about starting an amish industrial band... mainly consisting of cows mooing rythmicly while my friend chanted RAISE THE BARN

in high school we joked about starting an amish industrial band... mainly consisting of cows mooing rythmicly while my friend chanted RAISE THE BARN

That's a good one. And you could have a sampler, and by sampler I mean a woman sitting in a rocking chair reading the Bible out loud.

There was an amish band called amish armada that my roomate told me about...apparently they used to play in lubbock every now and again. They played instruments and used amps, but he said they used to break computers/monitors w/ baseball bats during the set on stage as kind of a "death to technology" thing. I'm not sure where they're from, I've never seen them.

That's a good one. And you could have a sampler, and by sampler I mean a woman sitting in a rocking chair reading the Bible out loud.

in a German dialect.