BOGO 50% SHOCKHOUND VINYL

I've been a fan of shockhound for a while, especially they're fast shipping (great packaging too). They typically have decent prices and when they have buy one get one half off, it's time to take advantage!

I've already picked up a few from VC (the $15 off $50 coupon deal is god damn great!), so now it's shock's turn!

http://www.shockhound.com/merch/category/2-vinyl?sort_by=Name&per_page=50&size=

yeah i agree but considering you can get records like Minus the Bear's Interpretaciones Del Oso mystery colored wax (150 pressed) for 12 bucks, then finding some other sweet record for half, isn't too bad...the last time they had BOGO free was I believe a few months ago, which then I picked up that record, flight of the conchords, pedro the lion, and a mountain goats for a good price.

as for now I think I'm going to purchase MTB's planet of ice and get a Don Caballero for half off...hmmm

it takes a while to look through everything, but i'm working right now at a parks & rec and have to kill time haha.

I've been a fan of shockhound for a while, especially they're fast shipping (great packaging too). They typically have decent prices and when they have buy one get one half off, it's time to take advantage!

I've already picked up a few from VC (the $15 off $50 coupon deal is god damn great!), so now it's shock's turn!

I was bored, so I checked out their sale, and I'm glad I did. Got the Methadones "Career Objective" that I couldn't find anywhere else, so thanks! And $7 for FedEx shipping isn't too bad.

I was bored, so I checked out their sale, and I'm glad I did. Got the Methadones "Career Objective" that I couldn't find anywhere else, so thanks! And $7 for FedEx shipping isn't too bad.

nice!...yeah trust me the shipping is well worth it -- my orders come within 4 days at the most!