(belated) Black Friday Sale at Nerd Alert

harryq

Not sure if that guy (wannabepunktony) who is on here from Nerd Alert is going to post this, but I'll do so on his behalf:

EDIT: 20% just wasn't enough so its going up to 25% off! I'll manual fix any orders that came in for 20% up to 25%, so no worries there!

Hey there, Nerd Alert shoppers! We just wanted to take a minute to let you know about some current happenings at nerdalertrecords.com, especially since Christmas is just around the corner and we’ve been stocking up. When it comes to vinyl, Santa doesn’t care if you’ve been naughty or nice, he just wants you to spin that shit!

In the spirit of the season, as well as the crappy economy, we’ve compiled a list of all of our current coupons and sales. Just enter the code at checkout and the deal will be applied to your order. One coupon per order, please!

OVERYANDER - $3 off shipping costs for all orders $25+ shipped outside the U.S. (expires 12/01/2009)

SLICESHIP - Free U.S. Shipping with $30+ purchase (expires 12/01/2009)

RAZOR52 - Free mystery LP with $35+ purchase (no current expiration date)

SECRETWEAPON - Free mystery LP with $35+ purchase (no current expiration date)

TENPERCENT – 10% off your entire order (no current expiration date)

We’re also having an awesome Black Friday sale! On Friday, November 27th, use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout to receive 20% off your order of anything we have in stock (which means pre-orders do not qualify). Also, throughout the day, we will have door-buster-style sales on some of the hottest pre-orders! Expires 11/27 (duh).

Anyways, yeah. I think there are supposed to be more sales posted today and perhaps the rest of this weekend, and from the sounds of the other posts on their homepage , these sales end in a couple days (despite the "duh" statement above...?).

http://www.nerdalertrecords.com

I tried to use it on that Green Day 7" set and got:

"The coupon code you've entered does not apply to any of the products in your basket."

is that a pre-order? the code only works on in-stock items (for instance, it's working on my Jawbreaker and Dear Landlord records). the website doesn't say, but judging by interpunk.com (who says it was released on the 24th), I'm guessing it's not quite in-stock.

I tried to use it on that Green Day 7" set and got:

"The coupon code you've entered does not apply to any of the products in your basket."

is that a pre-order? the code only works on in-stock items (for instance, it's working on my Jawbreaker and Dear Landlord records). the website doesn't say, but judging by interpunk.com (who says it was released on the 24th), I'm guessing it's not quite in-stock.

10% isn't bad. This thing comes out to $116, that's by far the cheapest I've seen it.