so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

im sure this has been asked before but if so what do you have? i have some awesome shit that i have gotten over the years. i traded some that i hate myself for now but it was years ago. here are some of mine in pictures and some i will just list. if you have any please feel free to share.

jake bannon-pretty much everything. still looking for some so if you have anything and may be willing to trade for vinyl/money let me know. PM me

this next one is one of my favorites. its a screen print but the colors are hand painted by John Baizley(baroness). i ordered a print from him and he was in the middle of moving so he forgot to send it...... it took a long time. but as you can see it was worth the wait because this is what showed up. signed not #ed since its one of a kind.(color wise)

[image]

this next one is obvious...i love mark ryden and is sick mind. my girl and i went to this art show and we got this and mini virsion of the blood book. they also had those massive long posters you see on light poles near art museums. ya those. they were selling those signed by him but where the hell do you put that. so we didnt by it after all and just this print. which is still awesome and is already worth at leat 10 times what we payed for it.hahaa

[image]

this one i love because it has my last band on it. haahaa besides that the line up was awesome.

[image]

these next two are from the same artist, DavidV. D'Andrea im sure you have seen his work before. the dude is super nice and does some really cool shit.i know i have another print of his as well.

[image]

[image]

the next two are from the same artist, Richard. to be honest thats what he signs as but i dont think its his name. i dont even know it. i met him at his art show that was at the Han Cholo store. the dude is cool as fuck. all his original work is done with pen. its all suicidal style shit you would draw on your school folders. it fucking rules.

[image]

[image]

i cant remember the artist name nor can i read it in the signature on it but the art is awesome. i like it

[image]

dont know the artist here but i got it from the duders in fu manchu

[image]

do i really need to say anything about this next one?

[image]

yes thats a Tera McPherson print. i got it years ago for real cheap. im kicking myself now because when i worked at tower records we had a box that was about 4 inches thick of her prints that she had on consignment. all different ones at the time...and all i got was this one.

[image]

this was for a show when they came back recently

[image]

here is a cool totimoshi print. dont know the artist but its cool.

[image]

here is another one of my favorites but i have no idea who the artist is. my friend gave me this years ago.black paper and silver ink!

[image]

this next one obviously is a painting/mixed media. its done by one of my friends that is graffitti artist here in LA. haahaa now he works for disney in his extra time. story about this one is that these fuckers live in the la river(there is a pic he took of the river in the top left). there are rocks he got from the river super glued to it as well as nasty water from the river poored over the artwork. fucking awesome yet sick. ha

[image]

[image]

ya i have a shit load of print. that was about 20% of what i have. all the rest are put away and some have never left the tube. i have a friend that is going to make me some frames. all the horkey and bannon ones are some fucked up sizes. getting those framed are way too much. starting at about $200.00 each frame.

aaron horkey prints i have are

the second or third one he did(large black print with the pink dog monster thing.)the one you can still find pretty easy and for a ok price.

and

brown hope con

i still want the a lot of his shit. pretty much every thing. the one he did for the Boris tour are sick. everyone should see if the Boris tour is hitting your area. the show will be awesome and if they dont sell out you can get one of the posters from them.

NOW EVERYONE POST THEIR PRINTS.

I am a mad collector of prints and posters as well. I have a bunch of stuff from Mark Arminski, Frank Kozik, Coop, Emek, Chris Hope, Seldon Hunt, and various other ones. Most of them are rolled up and stored b/c I don't have that much wall space anymore and getting them framed would be a fortune.

These are just two that I have digital pics of for sure...

[image]

Lure Design in Orlando made this for Shai Hulud's show on 10/5/06

[image]

Frank Kozik...this is my pride and joy. This one has a whole story behind it regarding the images of the design...it has become one of the 'holy grails' of Kozik's posters and prints

I have a bunch in an art portfolio book same as you coldober. I will post some pics when I get home. You have inspired me to document all the prints I have...thanks! :)

I have a bunch of stuff from Screening For a change and a couple of the Jake prints, but no pics right now. Here are my most prized ones though

Tim Biskup - Ogon Bat (stole this pic from a website)

#d/100

[image]

And this isn't really a print, but you gotta love the Linas stuff!!

This was out of 2 I believe. It was hand drawn at some Posi #s

[image]

I have a bunch of stuff from Screening For a change and a couple of the Jake prints, but no pics right now. Here are my most prized ones though

#d/100

[image]

[image]

thats some cool shit there. i love both artist. linas is a awesome dude as well.

yes i am interested in both of those if you are down to do some bizzz

shit load of records for trade if interested?

word, i am about to go home and ill pick up the smaller one. i believe it was only available with the preorder of one of their records. im thinking fire in our throats cd or something. the larger i got from a show in nyc. ill see if i can get pics or something too. ill let you know when i get back to my apt. and ill give you measurements.

no way! haahaa

im sure it would go for a shit load if i did sell it though.

How did you get him to do that? Did you just email him or what?

well about a year and a half ago(a little before he got "big") i was a fan of baroness and didnt know too much about his art so i found his myspace. he offered those for a while. he still might. i would ask . but on his page he sometime(very very rare now) has shit for sale on there. but ya he just sent me that one instead. so i was stoked

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus....7-2 1a2b01f0b1c

#d/100

[image]

[image]

ah yes.. the posi numbers Cinnamon challenge Barfight 7". It was amazing watching dudes vomit through their noses after failing the challenge miserably . many attempted, few succeeded. Did you get the from rick jefferson?

I have a bunch of screened posters. Loved ones 1st show, record release, Paint it black record release, Kid Dynamite last show ( only 40 made because they changed the venue) A-team last show, Avail, Bouncing souls, Descendents and a bunch more.. heres a quick shot of my living room.. a few can be seen

[image]

ah yes.. the posi numbers Cinnamon challenge Barfight 7". It was amazing watching dudes vomit through their noses after failing the challenge miserably . many attempted, few succeeded. Did you get the from rick jefferson?

Holy crap, that's what people had to do to get that? haha Amazing. Yep I got it from him. And I didn't know you had a wii, we should be wii buddies haha