so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Yeah, I mean it is definitely a great score, especially if you were a fan of the art for a long time and everything. I am just always skeptical of $50+ inkjet prints. 

I wouldn't be too skeptical of the ROI on it though ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/phish-rift-album-cover-art-92-by-david-welker-giclee-ED-poster-s-of-30-spusta-/200960265860?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eca2a4e84

I dont think ive ever seen him do a print but he does paintings pretty reguarly. Im sure hed do a custom painting if you asked. He whipped up a bunch of those for a convention this weekend.

They are pretty reasonably priced.

Nice. There are a few of these that I am pretty fond of. I may hit him up once my finances have settled a bit. Thanks for linking me!

Is that still availablev

If you're asking about the Clockwork print, no it sold out really quick. The gallery had to issue refunds to a few people unfortunately. Good news is that you can find one on EB or eBay for not too too much over cost (probably somewhere near $100). Its a beauty. Awesome use of silver and copper metallics which my garbage pic does not really show of course. Also its 12x36 so you can find cheap frames for it and not have to pay custom sized prices. Definitely helps out in the grand scheme of things.

Wow, that is amazing!

Is it from Angus to you or ebay or what?!

from Angus.  i follow him on FB, one night he was bored and tossed up two drawings for sale.  I was lucky enough to get one.  25 bucks well spent.  the price is almost worth having my name written in "oblong font". 

Thanks guys! Been planning out my basement for a long time. Quite happy how its turned out so far but I've still got some more room on my walls to hang more artwork so it probably won't be fully decorated for another year. Just gonna keep adding to it little by little until I get there.