so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

I will try to grab ghost tomorrow and will sell at cost to anyone here if I get it.  Juan you can be first on my list!  I can't guarantee I remember to get it but we'll see!

the poster is by far the best one tomorrow  I wish I knew what the heck it was.

Thanks dude! Much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have more than a couple different prints from Tiny Showcase available.  Limited prints are approximately 5" x 7" and more information can be found on their web site.  Each print below is $15 PPD in the US.   The prints are from the first couple of years and I have more.  None have been removed from their original packaging.    

100_3448_zps4dc84486.jpg

100_3447_zps00b289bb.jpg

Yeah, he's my favorite artist for sure. He's been on fire with most recent prints.

I forgot this one.

m7OzbVP.jpg

I really need to stop being lazy and grid out a nice saloon style wall of my Dangers. The 3 24x36 prints make it a bit hard with my small walls though.

Edit: Anyone interested in buying or trading for "sunday morning parade. sleeping through church" and "let’s play house today. wallpaper kiss lampshade"? I'll let them go at cost ($60 plus shipping), or trade for more dangers.

That Grouplove print looks awesome - the one that looks like a painting. Where'd you get that from? I'm guessing that's one of Hannah's paintings?

Yeah it was one of Hannah's paintings we turned into an 18x24 tour poster.  We wanted to try a non-traditional tour poster for the See Saw tour, lotta kids dug it and I think it looks awesome.