so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Hajime Namiki

10733960_10205174671192886_3766776529953

James Jean

10387246_10205174671512894_1966509133100

64766_10205174671232887_2169628939284822

I pulled five signed and numbered comic art prints out of my stash while photographing that I will be selling.  They are by Stan Sakai (Usagi Yojimbo), Frank Cho (Sheena), Andrew Robinson (Ghost Rider, X-men), and Simone Bianchi (X-Men).  PM me if interested.

What's the title of the Frank Cho print?

Same thing with the Ledger poster this morning, didn't go on sale with the rest of them. I was still ready for it, reloading, adding to the cart instantly. Sold out

I was actually able to get that one. it acts like its still available is it not?

edit: nevermind I see. not sure about that inventory tracking, seems a bit laggy.

Damn I swear I had it in my cart within seconds.

I guess I've just been getting lucky. I haven't had any problems with the new site (except with paypal failing all day on Tuesday/partially Wednesday, and not at all today).

the inventory count has had me thinking these didn't sell out instantly, but I guess several of them have. weird,

Thanks, Batman. Very true, this new site is a little weird for me and I had much more luck on the old one. Really wanted that Phantom City Creative The Dark Knight print. It'll be easy to snag on the PCC website once it's released. That's how I got my True Detective print, and they still have some available!

siamese-dream_600x600.jpg

This was in an art show last weekend at G1988, and the artist is making prints.  

*By popular demand this giclee print has been made available for PRE-ORDER. This will be an extremely limited edition and will not be reprinted ever again. Pre-order expires at 11:59 Tuesday, December 9th, 2014.

• Measures:8"x8" 
• Printed on Moab Entrada Rag Natural 
• Signed and Numbered

*Please note: The print order will go through once (at least) 15 orders are placed. If the minimum is not met, all money will be refunded.

http://tanoshiboyart.bigcartel.com/product/smashing-pumpkins-siamese-dream

cTkuMAYl.jpg

My James Jean "Seasons" showed up today. This thing is absolutely beautiful in person. The colors are so vibrant, and the color transition is amazing. I'm glad I went with this over the Jeremy Geddes print. This thing is huge too, 24x40. I'm surprised I got such a low number too, #54. I need to find some funds to get this framed asap.

• 1 month later...

So I have all of these vintage posters that I'm going to be sending to off to be auctioned, but there are a few I really love. There's a Hendrix poster that absolutely stings to be getting rid of, but since it's not "mine" and it's incrddibly valuable...it has to go.

It's blue on a white background, from the last ever Michigan appearance of the Jimi Hendrix Experience at IMA Auditorium in Flint. I've never seen a reproduction, or even a full size copy for sale online. There are postcard sized prints and those go for outrageous money, too.

What I'm wondering is if I might be able to take it to a print shop and have a decent copy made. Just so I can have one for myself to stick on the wall. I'm not sure what i'd ask for or if it's possible or if they'd do it... All I know is, it's too cool to let go of, but way too expensive for me to just keep.