so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

My Foo prints from AUS came already. Shit that was fast.

Per the site:

Print Type: 250 gsm matte sandstone archival

Designer: Rhys Cooper

5 colour silkscreen poster. 
on heavy 250gsm paper stock 
printed with INSANE metallic inks. 
Edition of 300

12x36"

Signed / Numbered

The pictures don't do the metallic inks justice. When they say insane, they mean insane. These are very nice quality prints, for a great price. Too bad they are going to be expensive to frame, but so worth it.

FOO FIGHTERS 
SONIC HIGHWAYS TOUR 2015 
21st FEB 2015 
Mt SMART STADIUM 
AUCKLAND, NZ

FOO FIGHTERS 
SONIC HIGHWAYS TOUR 2015 
18th FEB 2015 
AMI STADIUM 
CHRISTCHURCH, NZ

qx7fPc0.jpg

8c72JTU.jpg

xHzSLxr.jpg

cVF6IKj.jpg

Per the site:

Edition of 300

12x36"

Signed / Numbered

The pictures don't do the metallic inks justice. When they say insane, they mean insane. These are very nice quality prints, for a great price. Too bad they are going to be expensive to frame, but so worth it.

FOO FIGHTERS 

SONIC HIGHWAYS TOUR 2015 

21st FEB 2015 

Mt SMART STADIUM 

AUCKLAND, NZ

FOO FIGHTERS 

SONIC HIGHWAYS TOUR 2015 

18th FEB 2015 

AMI STADIUM 

CHRISTCHURCH, NZ

qx7fPc0.jpg

8c72JTU.jpg

xHzSLxr.jpg

cVF6IKj.jpg

SHITS TIGHT!!!!! 

Per the site:

Edition of 300

12x36"

Signed / Numbered

FOO FIGHTERS 

SONIC HIGHWAYS TOUR 2015 

21st FEB 2015 

Mt SMART STADIUM 

AUCKLAND, NZ

FOO FIGHTERS 

SONIC HIGHWAYS TOUR 2015 

18th FEB 2015 

AMI STADIUM 

CHRISTCHURCH, NZ

qx7fPc0.jpg

8c72JTU.jpg

xHzSLxr.jpg

cVF6IKj.jpg

Yooo, how much did those prints come to with shipping to the states? Like to buy one without breaking the bank hopefully.

Yooo, how much did those prints come to with shipping to the states? Like to buy one without breaking the bank hopefully.

$80 for both he said.

^^^

That's correct. The exchange rate is great right now, and they were cheap to begin with. That, and the shipping was super cheap. I honestly would have paid $80 for ONE print of this quality shipped within the US. I was amazed I got two shipped from AUS (within a week) for $80. Absolutely amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

GyNAPLEl.jpg

Finally framed and hung my Daniel Danger Abigail print. I suck at pictures.

Edit: Dangers galore!

EVrjvw7l.jpg

I now have 42 prints framed and hung. I only have 8-9 more left to get in frames, then that'll be everything I own. I have not bought any in a long time, time to start again.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine did some art for a comedy festival I performed at, so he sent me prints of the overall festival poster and the poster for one of the shows I was on. He also threw in some prints he did for Converge, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and a local show from 10+ years ago.

11246775_387688471418636_668334239_n.jpg

And i picked these up from Gallery1988 recently. Top is a blown up postcard from Lou's Cafe, the diner in Back To The Future, by Steve Dressler, limited to 20. The bottom is from Joshua Budrich's show "Fictional Food. It's called "Now boarding at counter three", inspired by Toy Story, limited to 50.

11313626_766971156750850_500251049_n.jpg

11374795_948926891796169_1483474480_n.jp

A friend of mine did some art for a comedy festival I performed at, so he sent me prints of the overall festival poster and the poster for one of the shows I was on. He also threw in some prints he did for Converge, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and a local show from 10+ years ago.

And i picked these up from Gallery1988 recently. Top is a blown up postcard from Lou's Cafe, the diner in Back To The Future, by Steve Dressler, limited to 20. The bottom is from Joshua Budrich's show "Fictional Food. It's called "Now boarding at counter three", inspired by Toy Story, limited to 50.

Just came to ask if anyone buys Budich's fictional food prints and to see if one might have a suggestion as to how to frame the 6x6 prints easily. I want to buy 6 of the Simpsons ones for a set but don't want to spend twice as much on framing if possible. Anyone have any easy solutions or suggestions? Never bought 6x6 before.