so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

• 2 weeks later...

I finally took the time to have this beauty framed after nearly a year of it sitting in my closet. Brushed metal frame with museum plexi.

51irZDZ.jpg

DkReYCy.jpg

HYCkDZ9.jpg

Nice GiTS print. Did you use spacers?

Spacers aren't always the best choice. Frames usually have 1/32nd-1/16th inch allowance when joined properly and depending on how precise the fit of the print is and whether or not it's dry-mounted to a piece of backing it runs the risk of slipping past the spacers. Have a total love/hate relationship with spacers.

Also, Plexi is an absolute scratch-magnet, use a really light feather duster on the Plexi, don't ever use windex or any sort of glass cleaner (I personally don't even trust Plexi cleaner) and especially no paper towels on Plexi EVER. I've never tried a micro-fiber cleaning clothe like you'd use on glasses. As lame as it sounds...whenever you're moving that piece with Plexi on it, I'd wear clean cotton gloves and be super careful to not flex the Plexi in the center towards the print...if it's been humid at all it can stick to your print...dealt with that before and it's a major bummer.

daniel danger has 2 new prints available

storeshipwillrightitself_400w.jpg

"this ship will right itself" - $100

24 x 36" 12 color screenprint

edition of 300

18x24print2_400w.jpg

"darkness forgives" - $30

18 x 24" 4 color screenprint

edition of 300

the first one might be one of my favorites he's ever done. i'm so low on wall space and have a few things i still need to get framed and hung up, but just couldn't resist it. it's fucking gorgeous and i'm sure will look even better in person like all his work usually does. 

Tyler Stout made a 'Blade Runner' style poster for El Vy's 'Return to the Moon' album. I picked it up at the second night of their Portland shows.

mNEIbtr.jpg

J0nlcrS.jpg

If anyone is looking for this print someone is selling it on Ebay right now : http://www.ebay.com/itm/EL-VY-Return-to-the-Moon-screen-print-poster-/181925654265?hash=item2a5b9d2ef9:g:Aa0AAOSw5VFWPlBM

Figured I'd reach out for opinions to the poster nerds in here...

Selling a print set on EB. Asked for offers. Got one for $175 for the set.

Based on the #s below from the EB page for the print set itself:

Six Month Average: $221.69

Average Price: $138.44

Lowest Price: $60.00

Highest Price: $300.00

Am I being lowballed? I only ask b/c I very rarely have sold or traded prints & posters on EB or even here on VC.

It's about the normal average, but lower than the 6 month average. I don't think you're being lowballed, but if you want more counter. I'm sure they potential buyer is just trying to get a deal more so than lowballing.

hahaha sorry, i thought you knew. we're having twin girls due in about 6 weeks or so. shit's about to get crazy.

I didn't. Congrats, dude! That's awesome. Maybe that's why I don't see you on Destiny as much. I bet you guys are busy as hell!

Good luck with everything, man! Do you have names picked out yet? Is the wife down with Robin? It can be a girl's name after all. Haha.