so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Figured i would add to the thread. these are ones that i have finally gotten framed and put up recently. 

Esao - The Hostage 133/150 

Circa Survive - Juturna 10 Yr. Shrine Show Los Angeles

Esao - The World Traveller 36/200 (picked up the first night of the ThinkSpace show in los angeles.)

i4xkYar.jpg?1

That Baizley print is begging for a proper double mat and frame.

Yeah, the print itself is so busy, it needs some relief around it. I'd go with at least a 2" white mat (could probably even go wider) to give a good break between the print and the frame.

(Frame-wise I'd go with a neutral brushed metal, but that's just personal taste.)

Yeah, the print itself is so busy, it needs some relief around it. I'd go with at least a 2" white mat (could probably even go wider) to give a good break between the print and the frame.

(Frame-wise I'd go with a neutral brushed metal, but that's just personal taste.)

Funny you should say that, I've been experimenting with a few ideas before I pop to the local framing shop, and I thought a brushed metal or matt grey would work really nicely as well.

I do like the idea of a mount the more I look at it, but I'm a little pushed for space and money. I may have to rethink that... A white double/triple mount with grey between might be nice.

Though if it comes down to cost, I'd rather sacrifice a mount and pay for some sort of UV protection. I can always reframe it later.

• 2 weeks later...

Been collecting prints from Erica Williams the past few years for some shows I've been to, or to continue with my Murder By Death collection of hers. She's one hell of a talent, and once I move, I'll be excited to hang these.

Threw these in spoiler tags because I didn't want to clog everything up haha

MBD NYE 2015 

buffalo.jpg

MBD Secret Cavern

bat.jpg

MBD Winter Tour 2015 Variants 

blue_gypsy.jpg

red_gypsy.jpg

MBD Autumn Tour 2013

red_wolf.jpg

Festival Palomino 2015

palomino.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone suggest good websites for ordering posters and art prints? Also, I'm specifically looking for nice "Life Is Strange" art prints. Highly considering ordering this one here from RedBubble.

clear-67639d145bbd91d418a8f15359c341b0.gclear-67639d145bbd91d418a8f15359c341b0.gflat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

This is really good. Haven't seen that one before. I'd try searching on Etsy or Society6 too. They might have some good stuff.

I got my fiancé the "Rachel Amber missing poster" for Christmas. It's great: http://www.redbubble.com/people/crockerin/works/15866548-life-is-strange-missing-poster

so nasa printed these dope posters and I want one screen printed really fucking badly.  I want earth.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2016/feb/18/nasa-retro-space-holiday-posters-in-pictures-free

Earth_nasa_space_poster.jpg?interpolatio

The "grand tour" one is amazing. Can only hope they're available from somewhere... some day.