so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

New John Baizley prints going up on Burlesque at a random time today. If anyone happens to get a "Cut Them Where They Bleed" print when they go up, I'd happily take it off your hands for cost (I'm in the UK). Never managed to score one from Burlesque as they last about 5 minutes...

http://burlesquedesign.com/

Edit: Yes! I managed to grab one :)

• 2 weeks later...

May not be everyone's cup of tea, as I don't think there are a lot of Opeth fans on here, but Omerch have put up a limited print for Opeth's Wembley Arena show later in the year. Limited to 150. I'm going to the gig so thought it'd be a good print to go with my ticket.

http://www.omerch.eu/shop/opeth/proddetail.php?prod=omerch_opeth_wembPOSTER

Just found out this was a thing. I was so mad since I went to this show and checked merch to see if they had a print. But this was /75 and sold out quickly apparently. Though I was able to message the artist directly and he had an extra lying around. So excited to frame this! 

IMG_1841.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

Thanks, I know there are literally tons of better Baizley prints but this was the first I was lucky enough to snag. I've got his instagram to alert me anytime he posts now. Whats this about a popup shop?

He does popup shops along the way when he's touring. If you're following him on IG then you should get the notifications. Pretty sure the prices are the same as they are from Burlesque, but at least you get to see the colors in person and don't have to pay shipping. And, of course, you get to shoot the shit with John.

1 hour ago, Freki said:

He does popup shops along the way when he's touring. If you're following him on IG then you should get the notifications. Pretty sure the prices are the same as they are from Burlesque, but at least you get to see the colors in person and don't have to pay shipping. And, of course, you get to shoot the shit with John.

I know he hangs out with fans after his shows occasionally too but I've never been able to chat with him. Baroness is coming to Cleveland in August, I'll have to watch for some kind of pop-up shop.