IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

• 2 months later...

Hollah!!!

I worked 10:30-7:30 this week helping out our service center (I know that means nothing to y'all but it's a jarring shift for someone like me set in their ways) and it sucked! But it's all over! At least we got fed towards the end of the night with some delicious chicken wings. 

I am now home having some beers and listening to a few records. And trying to find amusement on VC and Twitter. I can't watch tonight's Fringe cuz my DVR fucked up the last episode and haven't watched it. 

finished my first full week of work. i had every intention of gettin weird tonight, but the weather totally sucks, and i'm just worn out.

watching celtics/rockets and then thunder/lakers. i think i'll add some jack daniels and a few records to the mix.

My kid woke up at 4am. He was mad his Mom had put him in bed after he fell asleep on the floor. I'm tired as all hell after a long week. Kid is asleep on the floor and there he will stay. I'm going to bed within the half hour no matter how lame it sound. I want sleep - the joys of a Friday Night as a parent. 

yeah. we have a sono this wed. to determine the sex....our first child.

we're both frightened and excited, but mostly frightened.

congrats... are you pullin for a dude baby?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man. Yes. A girl!

congrats, man

you too, lebowski

my friday night: drinking an 8.6% belgian ipa, catching up on all the tv i missed the last two nights, and i would really like to get started on studying for an exam. i've been hesitant to get at it, because i just don't want the pressure of getting ready for a test. but passing it means a raise, so i have to suck it up and get shit done.