IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

• 4 weeks later...

continuing the massachusetts farewell tour, i'm going out to one of my favorite restaurants with a bunch of friends tonight. goin' to pound town, scarfin down a mound of the best wings around.

Stuck working all night but at least the machine i am on tonight rund itself. Stealthily cruising around the internet at work makes for a pretty decent Friday in my book. Which is pretty fucking sad but it is what it is.

what kind of machine do you run?

Also. Tonight, I made a steak, au gratin potatoes and am have a 6 pack of PBR tall boys. Livin the dream.

what kind of machine do you run?

Also. Tonight, I made a steak, au gratin potatoes and am have a 6 pack of PBR tall boys. Livin the dream.

I work in a Bindery.  The machine I was on tonight Collates rolls of paper into multiple ply forms.  I sat there for 22 minutes while a set of rolls ran then I worked for 5 minutes.  Then I started the cycle over.  Seriously days on that machine are like vacation days.

Most days I'm on a different machine that essentially assembles and shrinkwraps truck driver log books.  That machine I run all night long.

I work in a Bindery. The machine I was on tonight Collates rolls of paper into multiple ply forms. I sat there for 22 minutes while a set of rolls ran then I worked for 5 minutes. Then I started the cycle over. Seriously days on that machine are like vacation days.

Most days I'm on a different machine that essentially assembles and shrinkwraps truck driver log books. That machine I run all night long.

I run and program press brakes 98.5% of the time but also operate a fiber optic laser, so I know how you feel about those vacation days! Load it and just let it go. With the laser sometimes there's a 1.5 hour run time, lol