Best/Worst Customer Service from a Distro/Label?

On 2/27/2023 at 10:12 AM, LIGMA_BALLZ said:

I always see that they have out of print stuff for cheap prices, and it makes me tempted to order.  
But if it seems too good to be true…..

You just have to be careful when ordering from them to check the status of the record, as a lot of stuff that they don't have in stock is listed as backordered, but they'll still let you put it in your cart and check out. In most cases that record isn't getting re-pressed anytime this decade and I've heard that their customer service can be lacking. So as long as it says it's in stock under status, you should be good. 

• 4 months later...

• 7 months later...

Do not buy from 8merch.com. I ordered a shirt and a record from them a couple weeks ago. Finally wrote them and they're telling me they don't have the shirt, but it is "being shipped to them from the EU". Bullshit. They don't even have the record. All of these were on their site for sale.

On 9/22/2023 at 11:59 PM, onandonandon said:

Well it finally happened to me. I got a record from Amazon that shipped completely loose with the shipping label slapped right onto the record.

How is that possible? Did you file a complaint?

Okay here people complain about other services, but for so many years of working with amazon I have never encountered anything like this.