Brand New - The Devil and God...

tgparn

I guess the bottom line is that the info will be released when it's ready to.

I am frustrated as well by the secrecy of the "we" and what label is really doing it BUT I understand and fully respect the whole non-disclosure thing. Especially when your job could be at stake.

At least we know that it's still happening and not cancelled altogether forever.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna believe what some random off the internet says when Triple Crown said themselves it was coming out and it didn't

If it's true then great, but I don't really care till a label or someone connected to it says

Im with you man! i'm pretty sure this is all headtowall's fault! damn you headtowall!

lol you cocksuckers my artist forgot to dot the i. she was a cunt about opening up her station just to dot an i so i told her we'd do it when i came back for more work...chillllll :)

seems like something you should have noticed while it was being done or at least immediately afterwards. when he/she asked you if you liked it after it was finished you should have said no, dot the i. pretty glaring error.

lol you cocksuckers my artist forgot to dot the i. she was a cunt about opening up her station just to dot an i so i told her we'd do it when i came back for more work...chillllll :)

seems like something you should have noticed while it was being done or at least immediately afterwards. when he/she asked you if you liked it after it was finished you should have said no, dot the i. pretty glaring error.

i really didn't notice...considering when i look at it it's upside down. she tried to argue with me and say i didn't put a dot but then i showed her the paper i wrote it on and she was like 'oh my bad'. no big deal...at least not to me.

Jesse has to wait until he has all the money in his bathtub from every customer who ordered the record which is why it won't come out for another year.

I just came across this thread and saw this post -- Marc, think before you speak -- or don't speak at all. Jesse's a damn good guy, and what you said was terribly disrespectful.

I would not have posted this if I haven't had conversations with jesse before and after shows. I don't intend on crushing what you said because you have your speculations, I'm just letting you know that's not how he is.

Take Care

Jesse has to wait until he has all the money in his bathtub from every customer who ordered the record which is why it won't come out for another year.

I just came across this thread and saw this post -- Marc, think before you speak -- or don't speak at all. Jesse's a damn good guy, and what you said was terribly disrespectful.

I would not have posted this if I haven't had conversations with jesse before and after shows. I don't intend on crushing what you said because you have your speculations, I'm just letting you know that's not how he is.

Take Care

lol

Take Care

[image]

Take Care

[image]

[image]

hahahaha

Take Care

[image]

Take Care

[image]

you have a cool pussy

Take Care

So you've got my lyric sheet?