any Doctor Who fans?

kurtz

I downloaded the first episode with the new doctor that replaced Tennant and, I must say, he was better than I thought he would be at first. The teaser for the rest of the season has me really stoked about the rest of the episodes, as well. The new theme music sucks ass, though.

I found a torrent on demonoid with most of the episodes available up to three years ago. 200GB of the doctor! I'm going to need a newer, larger hard drive sooner than I hoped.

I'm still waiting for the US premiere. Only two more weeks!

where they have to investigate murders in this rural area? It was seriously one of the most disturbing things I've seen in the Whoniverse, maybe ever.

***spoiler alert***

That episode was so brutal. It was so unnerving because the whole time you expected them to be aliens or some shit, but in the end they were just fucked up humans.

• 2 weeks later...

she certainly is.

i didn't read the entire thread so i don't know if i'm echoing anyone, but i was pretty bummed to see tennant go, and was a little skeptical about the new guy, being an american unfamiliar with most actors overseas and all. but so far i'm into it, and i can see it being a pretty good season/series.

• 1 month later...

So what do you guys think of the season so far?

I think the episodes have been entertaining. Although none of them have really blown me away yet (like certain episodes in previous seasons did). I am curious as to what they are going to do with the crack sub-plot.

The weeping angels two-parter was rather disappointing. There were too many inconsistencies between that and the "Blink" episode. They can't look at each other yet they are hunting in an enormous group like that. They can't move if Amy pretends like she can see. They are not supposed to move in their stone form, but it shows them turning their heads while being stone.

Vampires of Venice has been the best episode so far.

In other DW news... Starz is going to be co-producing the new Torchwood season with BBC, and broadcasting it in the US.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/06/07/starz-grab-torchwood-from-bbc-america-and-make-it-themselves/

I hope they don't ruin it.

I absolutely LOVED the season opener however the rest of the season isn't really grabbing me and it's disappointing. I am three episodes behind though.

And I was also kind of disappointed by the weeping angels. I think the other reason it bothered me is because of River Song. I FUcKING HATE THAT BITcH. HATE HER. SHE'S SO GODDAMN IRRITATING.