What did you get for Christmas?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got gift certificates for Guitar Center so i could pay off a delay pedal.
What kind of delay?

My fiancée and I got a new external hard drive for each other. Our old 350GB HD needed a fresh format after 3 years but I didn't have anything big enough to back it up on. New HD is sweet. 500 GB Seagate FreeAgent Go!

[image]

We also got ourselves a room at the Westin in Seattle with a view of the Space Needle for New Years (we get married on the 30th) and upgraded the cabin on our honeymoon cruise to a suite (my agent called and got us a sweet deal since they were having trouble filling the suites and knew it was our honeymoon). All in all it's been an excellent Christmas so far. The gift I'm MOST looking forward to, however, I don't get to unwrap until the 30th ;D

I got gift certificates for Guitar Center so i could pay off a delay pedal.
What kind of delay?

a T.C. Electronics Nova Delay. Been wanting it for while now and decided since i had $90 in gift cards that i'd get one. It's really the only digital delay i've wanted. Well i was looking at a timefactor, but that was out of my price range. maybe one day.

I actually asked for a gift card for the Gap. I'm getting old.

I guess it's a sign when you'd rather have clothes than electronics and crap...

It's a day early, but I just got a Blu-Ray player that streams online materials. I'm pretty stoked!

What brand and model? I'm curious. That's something i can use heavily.

iPod classic 160gb is sitting under the tree with my name on it, thanks Mom! My GF also got me a nice new flannel from UO, The Office Season 5 DVD, and Moving Mountain's Foreword LP. My Dad got me a couple things but I have to wait until Christmas night to unwrap those.

I'm also excited that I struck gold with everyone else's gifts this year. I find as I get older that I get more pleasure giving great gifts than getting them... Merry Christmas everyone!

Guest adam526
The gift I'm MOST looking forward to, however, I don't get to unwrap until the 30th ;D

Haha, amazing.

I pretty much bought myself a car. From the parents, I'll probably be getting a few games for Wii that I'll never play and other stuff I don't need. Christmas is awesome when no one in your family knows shit about you!

I find as I get older that I get more pleasure giving great gifts than getting them...

Especially when it's something they would never get for themselves but they end up loving it. When I see how much they enjoy it I always think "Yeah... I know... I rule!" Giving gifts is definitely more fun then getting them. And has been for quite a while.

We did a few early exchanges with my brother and sister that won't be in town tomorrow. My sister got me some picture frames and photos of her kids to put in them (we're going cheap this year) and my brother got me a box of candy (lemonheads!), a voodoo doll kit (since I was recently dumped after 7 years), and a beat-up old ukulele. I couldn't be happier, even though the uke doesn't hold its tuning for shit.

so far from my wife;

a couple sweaters, a button down shirt, dan browns new book, 'role models' dvd, an organizer with charging docks for my blackberry and ipod to use in my home office, the beatles stereo remasters box set

i'm sure my parents and sister got me some stuff too but I won't find that out till tomorrow.