Circa Survive - Discography Pressed in 2010

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lacesout

my first order was for Juturna and Dark Blue OLG.

got em today, it's DARK DARK DARK clear blue with black swirl. you gotta look close to see it, but it's pretty.

also, there's no 8 minutes of silence on the first press of juturna, i'm assuming not on this one. just got home, haven't had the chance to listen yet but i'd bet money

Ordered Inuit Sessions. Really kicking myself for not getting the b-sides 7" and /700 variant of OLG now...
same. (well, about the 7'' and /300 (I was on the computer both times while they were still there). just to make myself feel better i'm gonna probably buy both on ebay for double, or tripple the price. haha

also, there's no 8 minutes of silence on the first press of juturna, i'm assuming not on this one. just got home, haven't had the chance to listen yet but i'd bet money
I have listened to it a few times through since it arrived on Tuesday, and your assumption is correct. It goes directly from Meet Me in Montauk into the hidden track with no gap of silence in between. :)

Well my first order of both OLGs and Juturna left Dallas today so, judging by past experiences, I should have it Monday or Tuesday! Funny thing is I placed two identical orders of all three LPs like two minutes apart (order #s xxxx77 and xxxx82) and the first order shipped on Monday while the second still hasn't even left MerchNow.

Mine arrived today............

It's just MISSING an entire record. Didn't receive my copy of On Letting Go on Blue/Black Swirl... :( and it's sold out. I've already left a voicemail message but their offices are closed until Monday.

I got everything else, just not that color. I'm glad it was the /750 and not the /300 Dark Blue

Any advice on where to go from here?

I received my On Letting Go 750 and Juturna. Unfortunately they got real messed up in the mail. I'm so pissed that my records are worthless now. I wouldn't have minded if they were slightly bent, like my beggars was, but these two are unlike anything I have seen. What a disappointment.

I received my On Letting Go 750 and Juturna. Unfortunately they got real messed up in the mail. I'm so pissed that my records are worthless now. I wouldn't have minded if they were slightly bent, like my beggars was, but these two are unlike anything I have seen. What a disappointment.

That is a terribe feeling. My Beggars had bent corners too, I was a little disappointed.

I'd email MerchNow anyway, maybe there's some way they can help you.