Epitaph Store Tuesday (Turner, Trio, Descendents)

First off, I haven't been on here for a while, lurking or otherwise. It's been manic. Work here has been stupid busy and I just had a new daughter, so life has prevented me from nerding out.

But we're kicking the new year off in stupid fashion.

Second-if you got a $5 gift card, save it for Tuesday. Just saying that'd probably be a good idea for you. Ask Travis...I've shown him photos and I've seen most of this vinyl already.

And third, Did you know that it's been over 11 years since Everything Sucks was pressed on vinyl? And the original plates sound fucking awesome still? And did you know that Against the Grain is having it's 20th birthday? And there's a bunch more.

And fourth, for those NOFX record skippers out there from September, we re-ran test presses on all of the records. The good news is that they played flawlessly. No pops or skips on any of the NOFX records at all. But if you've still got a hurt heart about the "Epitaph cash grab" as one bloke called it, we'll still do our best to redeem ourselves.

Fifth- Frank Turner has two LPs on Epitaph. Only one of them had test presses that passed and one has had THREE rejected rounds. The one that passed will be up for Pre-order tuesday and will be shipping at the end of the month.

Sixth- forget the fact I'm at Epitaph, but skeptics about the new Alkaline Trio record are idiots. Seriously.

So if you've had any negative shit happening related to Epitaph orders, please email me at karl at epitaph dot com. DO NOT MESSAGE ME here.

And Virgil, if you're reading this, get back to me. You sent me a few emails, and I replied but never heard back before the holidays.

Happy New Year, yo. Check out my daughter's first devilock.

[image]

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i already spent my $5 gift card. oh well.

and yeah, i have 2 of those NOFX represses and was pretty bummed when i first played 'em

Email me, then. We can either refund or swap out, depending on the situation. I only had a handful of people hit me up after posting and practically begging people to email me, so the offer is still out there.

And fourth, for those NOFX record skippers out there from September, we re-ran test presses on all of the records. The good news is that they played flawlessly. No pops or skips on any of the NOFX records at all. But if you've still got a hurt heart about the "Epitaph cash grab" as one bloke called it, we'll still do our best to redeem ourselves.

The represses were awesome. I finally finished playing them all (black and colored) sometime near the beginning of december (been to busy to spin as much vinyl as i'd like). All the record I received play flawlessly from start to finish.

Really nice of you guys to get that stuff back in print, colored vinyl was a nice touch.

and yeah, i have 2 of those NOFX represses and was pretty bummed when i first played 'em

Email me, then. We can either refund or swap out, depending on the situation. I only had a handful of people hit me up after posting and practically begging people to email me, so the offer is still out there.

i emailed after every nofx record i got skipped but i never got a reply...

sweet, whats your e-mail address? or should i just shoot you a PM on here?

And Generator is going to be repressed, but we have had a hard time finding the art films. The test presses were approved and are from the original parts, but the art films we're trying to locate. That record was done before digital graphics were so we REALLY want to use the original films before going through the process of re-creating everything. It should happen, though.

And regarding skips, this applies to two people from earlier. "So if you've had any negative shit happening related to Epitaph orders, please email me at karl at epitaph dot com. DO NOT MESSAGE ME here"