what happened to jeff (aka scriptedrain)?

i just noticed he's no longer a mod on any of the sections of the message board, and i couldn't find him as a member at all when i searched for his profile (although maybe he just originally signed up with a different name than "jeff" and/or "scriptedrain" so i just didn't know where to look??).

anyway... did something happen while i was gone and i just didn't know about it? is he okay? somebody fill me in, please...

he made that thread on christmas day about how they were getting a big storm and no one could go anywhere. then i responded by asking him if they had snowplows in his part of the country yet, and he got pissed and deleted his thread and sent me this message:

Why do you have to be a dick to me? The interstates are closed, it's Christmas day so most people are gone and nearly every business is closed, and I can't see my family tomorrow. Snow plows aren't going to solve a foot and a half of snow. They can't keep up (especially in the residential areas), and even when they try, it's fucking dangerous to drive. I came on here to vent and you call me out on a technicality and make fun of the area where I live. Show some decency.