what happened to jeff (aka scriptedrain)?

he made that thread on christmas day about how they were getting a big storm and no one could go anywhere. then i responded by asking him if they had snowplows in his part of the country yet, and he got pissed and deleted his thread and sent me this message:

Why do you have to be a dick to me? The interstates are closed, it's Christmas day so most people are gone and nearly every business is closed, and I can't see my family tomorrow. Snow plows aren't going to solve a foot and a half of snow. They can't keep up (especially in the residential areas), and even when they try, it's fucking dangerous to drive. I came on here to vent and you call me out on a technicality and make fun of the area where I live. Show some decency.

"Call Mr. Plow, that's my name, that name again is Mr. Plow!"

[image]

yeah. i don't know what's good with north dakota, but where i live, if we get a foot and a half of snow, with the combined powers of snowplows and road salts, it tends to not be that big of a problem.

I dont understand how snow plows arent going to solve 18 inches of snow... pretty sure that snow plows are a little bigger than 18 inches

This thread is some of the funniest things Ive read in a while, makes me wish I was around when he was to read some hillarious arguments.

Adam- How dare you mock a man who doesnt know how snow plows work. You are an insincere piece of shit! Nevermind the fact that we got 2 feet of snow this past weekend and the roads are completely fine here in Maine.

God invented snow mobiles for a reason.

I remember one year it snowed really bad in Pittsburgh and we drove snow mobiles over to my gram's house and brought her some groceries.

/rednecks

my cousin actually makes a decent amount of money buying old snowmobiles super cheap, fixing them up, and reselling them.

...he's also a huge redneck. but one who knows how to make some extra $$!

God invented snow mobiles for a reason.

I remember one year it snowed really bad in Pittsburgh and we drove snow mobiles over to my gram's house and brought her some groceries.

/rednecks

my cousin actually makes a decent amount of money buying old snowmobiles super cheap, fixing them up, and reselling them.

...he's also a huge redneck. but one who knows how to make some extra $$!

That's what ours were, old one that my dad fixed.

he made that thread on christmas day about how they were getting a big storm and no one could go anywhere. then i responded by asking him if they had snowplows in his part of the country yet, and he got pissed and deleted his thread and sent me this message:

Why do you have to be a dick to me? The interstates are closed, it's Christmas day so most people are gone and nearly every business is closed, and I can't see my family tomorrow. Snow plows aren't going to solve a foot and a half of snow. They can't keep up (especially in the residential areas), and even when they try, it's fucking dangerous to drive. I came on here to vent and you call me out on a technicality and make fun of the area where I live. Show some decency.

This is my new favorite thing ever!!!

Seems like Jeff was a little unstable.

After the whole 12/18 thing I wrote "SPOILER ALERT" in the title of every thread I started and had "SPOILER ALERT" in my signature. He sent me several messages about removing it.

that's really him?

i feel like i have no idea what a lot of you guys look like, despite the post a recent pic of yourself thread. in my head, you all have beards and wear plaid flannel. and band tshirts.

h8 plaid

my virtual image of you now has you dressed in a band tshirt rather than plaid.