what happened to jeff (aka scriptedrain)?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

probably a fake homepage in the profile too

http://green-at-heart.blogspot.com/

"This blog is open to invited readers only

http://green-at-heart.blogspot.com/

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation."

Did anyone else think that GreenAtHeart (aka Jeff's girlfriend) was a fake account? We never, ever saw a single picture of her... I always kinda thought Jeff made her up.

He definitely posted pics of the two of them back in the early days of the board. Doesn't mean it wasn't his sister, though.

Wow, that is amazing. What is he even talking about?

It's ironic because I thought I was good at putting mixtapes together, and not even because I've done them a lot. The very select few I have put together, for whatever reason, worked. Within the last couple months, though, I've been trying to put one together and I just simply can't. I overanalyze the lyrics, I find out / know the song is about an underlying message or feeling, I think "is Jess going to be offended by this?" or "is she going to think I'm making one more for me than her because of the artists / songs I picked?"

So, to be honest, I've tried to put one together, I'm just so careful and judgemental and overanalytical that I scrap the whole thing each time.

As for why you listen to albums like that, it makes sense and I think I knew a lot of what you said all along, but thanks for telling me all of your thoughts on it. I liked seeing that you wrote something with length and feeling. I'm not offended when you listen to music like that or if you ever make me a mix, because it's you and it's the thoughts behind the actions, I just have a complex over creating one myself.

<3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...