1/16 last North Lincoln show, anyone else going?

NORTH LINCOLN's LAST SHOW

Saturday January 16th

w/Cain Marko, Junior Battles (Toronto, ON)

Mulligan's Pub, 1518 Wealthy St Se, Grand Rapids, MI

10pm 21+ TOTALLY FREE

After an amazing 10 years of getting to do so much more than most bands would ever be able to dream of doing, we're finally calling it a day for North Lincoln. Over a thousand shows, A dozen American tours, few in Canada, a couple tours of Europe and it all comes down to this. One last show.

There will be two full sets of North Lincoln songs both old and new and even brand brand new. All recorded live as well by the man Rick Johnson.

We'll also have drink specials for the bar, and raffles of old / rare / new / and one time available North Lincoln merch.

Screen Printed versions of the last show poster will also be available in maybe a 20 quantity or so.

I'm gonna go out to Grand Rapids next-next weekend for this, just wondering if anyone else is making the trip too. This band never seemed to play Chicago, so I never got to see them live, so I'm going. I liked Truth is a Menace when that came out... but goddamn is Midwestern Blood amazing...I'm still kind of in awe of that record being as good as it is. the recent 7"s have been pretty solid as well.

• 2 weeks later...
You are coming from chicago? they are not that good

yup...me and a few friends are driving out on Friday! I also have a good friend in GR that I don't get to see very often, so it's that too.

...oh and i think they are THAT good, ha! Midwestern Blood really stepped it up!