HOLY SHIT I'M SEEING LEATHERFACE!

mclz

i'm not a bridge and tunnel fan, but i like yesterdays ring. don't know who the 3rd opener is, it just says "&" after b+t, but that might be a typo. i hope that leatherface/yr split 7" is available at the show

i think it's lemuria.

also if you don't like bridge and tunnel you don't get to be a good person.

Erik,

Where did you see them on the tour with Avail? I happened to catch the show at the Emerson Theatre in Indianapolis, IN and they walked off stage after the sound guy (same one?) kept messing with the levels in the middle of the first couple of songs. The guys in Avail had to convince them to come back out and play a few more songs for the crowd (so they only ended up playing 6 total). Before their set ended they told the crowd that we should demand our money back from the venue. Anyways, Avail played an extra long set and completely kicked ass after this. Interesting night to say the least.

Erik,

Where did you see them on the tour with Avail? I happened to catch the show at the Emerson Theatre in Indianapolis, IN and they walked off stage after the sound guy (same one?) kept messing with the levels in the middle of the first couple of songs. The guys in Avail had to convince them to come back out and play a few more songs for the crowd (so they only ended up playing 6 total). Before their set ended they told the crowd that we should demand our money back from the venue. Anyways, Avail played an extra long set and completely kicked ass after this. Interesting night to say the least.

Corona CA at the Showcase Theater. Thrice opened and they were barley getting started so I wanna say it was 99. Still one of the greatest shows I've ever seen and will never forget it.

Leatherface Tour Dates

TOUR DATES

February 2010 all dates with “YESTERDAY’S RING”

Canada

Feb. 21st- London @ Call The Office

Feb 22nd- Toronto @ Wrong Bar

Feb 23rd- St – Catharines

Feb 24th- Toronto @ Wrong Bar

Feb. 25th- Ottawa @ Babylon

Feb. 26th- Chicoutimi @ Le Bunker

Feb 27th- Québec @ Le Cercle

Feb 28th- Montreal @ Foufounes Électriques

March 1st- Longgueuil @ Brasseries Les Gaulois d’Amériques

March 2nd Peterborough @ The Dobro

March 3rd- Kingston @ The Mansion

USA

March 4th- Aliston @ Harpers Ferry – Yesterdays Ring – Bridge & Tunnel

March 5th- Brooklyn @ The Knitting Factory – Yesterdays Ring – Bridge & Tunnel

March 6th- Asbury Park @ Asbury Lanes- Yesterdays Ring – Bridge & Tunnel

March 7th- Philadelphia @ North Star Bar- Yesterdays Ring – Riot Before

March 8th- Richmond @ Canal Club- Yesterdays Ring – Riot Before

March 9th- Charlotte @ The Milestone- Yesterdays Ring – Riot Before

March 10th- Chattanooga @ JJ Bohemia- Yesterdays Ring – Riot Before

March 11th- Atlanta @ The Drunken Unicorn- Yesterdays Ring – Drug Prowling Wolves

March 12th – TBC

March 13th- Harvest of Hope Fest- St Johns County Fairgrounds, St Augustine – http://www.harvestofhopefest.com/

March 14th- Tampa Bay@ TBC- Yesterdays Ring

March 15th- Orlando @ Backbooth – Yesterdays Ring

Leatherface is amazing. I remember walking into the offramp/graceland and seeing them in 2000/01 ish in Seattle with Avail. Then they came up to Seattle again with Hot Water Music, another great show. if you've never seen Leatherface live, get ready, they will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck, the band is incredible.

I gotta make plans to travel for this...not sure if I can afford to go to HoH....but there's a few day-trip away spots that I can probably make it out to see...

It probably isn't the cheapest but if you want to fly to chattanooga for the show you can crash w/ us. Heh.

cool dude, I'll let you know.