HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

long shot but if they has saosin or o brother, please grab em for me!

I think I remember seeing o brother. I'm 99%. There's always the possibility of finding Saosin in the giant box they have in the back. I'm gonna call ahead of time and make sure they can let me look through it.

And this is a surprise, how? Do you not know how this clearance vinyl works?

Wanna find some of it just to throw it on eBay to help with your adult life?

Earlier in the topic, travis said they were available online and in store. I misunderstood him. Zip up those pants, your insecurity is showing. 

That may be true but if I'm a dick, kess is an even bigger dick cause if I were in his position I would have helped the community instead of flipping the record that he made a whole sob story to obtain, whilst at the same time conversing with people personally that made it really clear that they wanted a copy as bad as he did.

But I guess he's an adult that needs to pay adult bills and make adult decisions. Unlike anybody else that posts here.....gtfo.

That may be true but if I'm a dick, kess is an even bigger dick cause if I were in his position I would have helped the community instead of flipping the record that he made a whole sob story to obtain, whilst at the same time conversing with people personally that made it really clear that they wanted a copy as bad as he did.

But I guess he's an adult that needs to pay adult bills and make adult decisions. Unlike anybody else that posts here.....gtfo.

Adults don't tell people what to do with their things.