HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

anybody have any info on this.. pleaseeeee?

i doubt it, im sure theres several pressings mixed around out there

i think every pressing has been the same except the one where the HWM artwork was on the Alk3 side and the Alk3 artwork was on the HWM side

http://www.deadformat.net/press/4578

ok thanks. i was just wondering which one it was out of those 4 diff vinyl. i guess ill just buy it and find out! haha. would love the first press black but if its one of the second press, i prob wont complain. :P

So is all clearance going to be half off tomorrow? Or was that just something people made up?

I havent heard that but its possible, I guess.

They just did a half off clearance a couple weeks ago, right before all this new stuff went on clearance so I didnt think there would be another half off clearance sale this soon but its possible.

Can anyone help me out with picking up a Mastodon 2xLP? please? PM me if you can.

ill check the hot topic at fair oaks mall in fairfax tomorrow when i go, but i dont remember them having many 2x12s at all, but like i said, ill check.

you should try calling potomac mills. they might have it and can fed ex it for free to any store down there close to you in the ville.

i guess ill just let you know tomorrow in this thread after i go.

Can anyone help me out with picking up a Mastodon 2xLP? please? PM me if you can.

ill check the hot topic at fair oaks mall in fairfax tomorrow when i go, but i dont remember them having many 2x12s at all, but like i said, ill check.

you should try calling potomac mills. they might have it and can fed ex it for free to any store down there close to you in the ville.

i guess ill just let you know tomorrow in this thread after i go.

Closest stores to me are Harrisonburg or Richmond. Still an hour away. And I don't often find myself in either of those cities. But please check and if they have one, pick it up for me. I'll pay you for it plus shipping. Thanks so much!

Cool, go nuts guys!

So Travis I know that my hot topic has those t shirt sets. You can pretty much guarantee they will be 8.50 at all hot topic stores?

Just wanted to make sure before I drive 25 miles to check :) Any info would be great

Go ahead and give the store a call to make sure but as long as the stores are running the additional 50% off clearance starting today they should all be that price.

anybody have any info on this.. pleaseeeee?

i think every pressing has been the same except the one where the HWM artwork was on the Alk3 side and the Alk3 artwork was on the HWM side

Y'all talking about two different things.

http://www.deadformat.net/press/4578

ok thanks. i was just wondering which one it was out of those 4 diff vinyl. i guess ill just buy it and find out! haha. would love the first press black but if its one of the second press, i prob wont complain. :P

First press black has been sold out forever but if you keep your eyes peeled I've seen folks get it for 25-30. Good luck. Props for digging megaman.

Hey guys!

Since MikeIan kindly found Supporting Caste for me last week...I'm once again asking for help on a couple of titles

Decemberists - Hazards Of Love

Thursday - Common Existence

Protest The Hero - Kezia

Between The Buried And Me - Colours

Stuff I'd normally wouldn't be nuts about...but since Hot Topic are going dirt cheap about vinyl...

Please PM me if you see any of those at your local Hot Topic :) I can offer to pay them back to you, plus shipping, naturally.

Thanks!!!!

Hey guys!

Since MikeIan kindly found Supporting Caste for me last week...I'm once again asking for help on a couple of titles

Decemberists - Hazards Of Love

Thursday - Common Existence

Protest The Hero - Kezia

Between The Buried And Me - Colours

Stuff I'd normally wouldn't be nuts about...but since Hot Topic are going dirt cheap about vinyl...

Please PM me if you see any of those at your local Hot Topic :) I can offer to pay them back to you, plus shipping, naturally.

Thanks!!!!

HT doesnt carry Kezia on vinyl, only Fortress. Just a heads up.