Moneen - The Red Tree

I know this isn't the right place for this thread, but I know that a lot of people don't read the for sale thread at all. I also know that a lot of people are interested in this record. I am selling my Moneen - The Red Tree since going broke, and it ends in one hour.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150403076588&Category=306&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_500wt_1098

The funny part is, the band had these on tour with them FOREVER too. Multiple tours and they just sat there.

Justin. I tried emailing lisa but I'm not sure if I got the email right. Is there anyway I can get the new record tour press from someone? I lost all my moneen contact numbers except peters and I'm dying to get my hands on this.

I've seen moneen everytime they've come to the NYC area for the past 6 years or so. The past tour they did we say anything I saw them 2 nights in a row. I went the first night, chilled with the band the entire time and then they put my on the guestlist for the sold out show the next night. It was bad ass. Kenny says they are headlining a tour this year so I can't wait. The only record I have from them is hold that sound on white vinyl

The funny part is, the band had these on tour with them FOREVER too. Multiple tours and they just sat there.

Justin. I tried emailing lisa but I'm not sure if I got the email right. Is there anyway I can get the new record tour press from someone? I lost all my moneen contact numbers except peters and I'm dying to get my hands on this.

nick, i'm sure lisa will get to your email.. she's been super swamped with work over the past few weeks.. hold tight

as for the tour press, last look there were less than 15 which im sure the band will want to have for upcoming shows..