Official PunkNews P+P Charity Auction Thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to view completed auctions go here:

http://limitedpressing.com/charity/stats

you will need to login though as it's not public just yet.

third and final round going up tonight, smaller then 1st and 2nd but still super super rad.

20k could happen...even with the small batch of records it could happen because their are a couple GEMS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE JUST WENT OUT! FOR PEOPLE WHO WON RECORDS ARE GOING TO START GOING OUT ON FRIDAY IF YOU HAVE PAID!

"Hey!

I hope you're dealing well with being snowed in. I know I've been. I also understand how anxious ya'll are to get your records - and I understand that. Since we ended up auctioning off a TON of stuff - I mean really, a TON - it's taking me more time to get the invoices together and items shipped out than I thought it would. I sincerely apologize. No excuses, just apologies. What I will do, however, is make an offer for folks. It's small, but I'm planning on getting a new run of Punknews "P" buttons printed up and anyone who won an item via the auction is welcome to one for free. NONE of your money is going to this - don't even worry. I'm just trying to make up for this taking much longer than I thought it would. I've got a huge project to finish up (grad school isn't all that fun) tomorrow and then I'm focusing only on getting this stuff shipped out. NO donations will be made until the items are shipped out.

Thanks!

- Justin August

Social Media Editor, Punknews.org

twitter: @justinaugust @punknews

PS: Some items are going to start shipping this Friday from various people who donated them."

UPDATE JUST WENT OUT! FOR PEOPLE WHO WON RECORDS ARE GOING TO START GOING OUT ON FRIDAY IF YOU HAVE PAID!

"Hey!

I hope you're dealing well with being snowed in. I know I've been. I also understand how anxious ya'll are to get your records - and I understand that. Since we ended up auctioning off a TON of stuff - I mean really, a TON - it's taking me more time to get the invoices together and items shipped out than I thought it would. I sincerely apologize. No excuses, just apologies. What I will do, however, is make an offer for folks. It's small, but I'm planning on getting a new run of Punknews "P" buttons printed up and anyone who won an item via the auction is welcome to one for free. NONE of your money is going to this - don't even worry. I'm just trying to make up for this taking much longer than I thought it would. I've got a huge project to finish up (grad school isn't all that fun) tomorrow and then I'm focusing only on getting this stuff shipped out. NO donations will be made until the items are shipped out.

Thanks!

- Justin August

PS: Some items are going to start shipping this Friday from various people who donated them."

This is for all three rounds?

"Hey!

Thanks!

- Justin August

This is for all three rounds?

I know that I have not been notified of addresses to send out the 3 test pressings we had sold through this. I have been emailing them asking for addresses because a lot of time has passed. I guess we will get addresses soon.

UPDATE:

for those wondering shipping has started on these. since there's 200 records going out from many different donators please be patient your record is coming.

there's still about 20 or so left to paid for so, if you haven't paid please do so asap!

I'm just waiting on Justin to email me on a combined invoice.