LOST season 6 theories (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

sewbr0

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn straight. Although, with news that Libby is back in some way this season, I'm thinking Hurley will make it through unscathed.

I also can't wait for the return of LOST, so that there is a return of Ack Attack! http://www.theackattack.net/

Her episode recaps are awesome.

OMG LIBBY. :[ :[ :[

libby getting killed is the one moment of the show that my roommate (who got me hooked on lost) and i never speak of. even sadder than when charlie died.

There is no way Libby's death was sadder than Charlie's death. Charlie's death made me well up.

OMG LIBBY. :[ :[ :[

libby getting killed is the one moment of the show that my roommate (who got me hooked on lost) and i never speak of. even sadder than when charlie died.

There is no way Libby's death was sadder than Charlie's death. Charlie's death made me well up.

yeah, i admit that his death almost made me cry....but with charlie, at least he died for a cause and his death served a purpose. when libby died it was senseless, and i think i felt worse about hurley than about libby.

libby was not that awesome of a character. charlie was the shit. michelle rodriguez is the worst, in every movie/show that she's in, as every character she has ever played.

While glad she was shot, it still doesn't compare to the sheer joy I had when Nikki and Paulo were buried alive. So happy they got axed. Seriously, the worst addition to LOST, and the best way to get rid of them.

We're now less than two weeks away. I'm dying of anticipation.

Finally we get the resolution to this six season long game of backgammon that's being played between Jacob and the man in black. They've set the bar so high I'm really worried that the finale will be somewhat disappointing like Battlestar Galactica.

Finally we get the resolution to this six season long game of backgammon that's being played between Jacob and the man in black. They've set the bar so high I'm really worried that the finale will be somewhat disappointing like Battlestar Galactica.

I still can't believe the copout BSG took for a series finale...

It didn't ruin the show for me, but it's like there wasn't an ending. I pretty much forget about the last half of season 4.

I still can't believe the copout BSG took for a series finale...

It didn't ruin the show for me, but it's like there wasn't an ending. I pretty much forget about the last half of season 4.

I intentionally watched the BSG finale ONCE just so that I wouldn't be tempted to hate on it even more. The latter half of season 4 was still enjoyable though and this is why I'm concerned with LOST. They've built it up so high... if they falter and drop the ball it's going to hit the ground HARD.

Just finished watching season 4 and 5. I gave up on the show in season 3 seeing at season 2 was pretty weak and 3 featured the deformation and death of one of my 2 favorite characters (Charlie, the other being Hurley and I think Sawyer and Desmond are tied for third) but I heard season 4 was pretty good and with the final season starting soon I want to know how this crazy mess ends! all it all I think the last 2 seasons were very good! I'm actually gald I did it this way, cuz now I don't have to wait so long before the final season! especially with the ending of five! WTF!!!

Been rewatching seasons 1-4. How could anyone be disappointed in season 2? Shit was awesome.

See, that's the thing, as I've rewatched these, I don't even hate season 3 as much as I remember it. Man, it was actually pretty good for most of it. And the killed off the only really bad thing in it, so it was outstanding!

So excited for it in a week and a half!

Been rewatching seasons 1-4. How could anyone be disappointed in season 2? Shit was awesome.

See, that's the thing, as I've rewatched these, I don't even hate season 3 as much as I remember it. Man, it was actually pretty good for most of it. And the killed off the only really bad thing in it, so it was outstanding!

So excited for it in a week and a half!

We're catching all sorts of shit in season 2 that we never thought of before. Lots of foreshadowing of time travel, Jacob's secret enemy, the other's having tech we didn't really learn about until season 3 etc etc. I'm loving it.

We're catching all sorts of shit in season 2 that we never thought of before. Lots of foreshadowing of time travel, Jacob's secret enemy, the other's having tech we didn't really learn about until season 3 etc etc. I'm loving it.

How do they forshadow Jacob's secret enemy? I've been rewatching and can't find out where they hint at it.

How do they forshadow Jacob's secret enemy? I've been rewatching and can't find out where they hint at it.

Yeah, I mean, it's definitely been obvious about a battle of good and evil, of light and dark, but I didn't catch anything really about Jacob's nemesis.

I have two theories

1st: walt isn't actually popping up on the island. him showing up never leads to anything good. The darkness is just taking a trust worthy form to lead people to where they need to be for his final plan.

2nd: the darkness is all the weird shit from people's pasts they keep seeing leading them places, for pretty much the same reason as above.