label folks: download card services

yep, KW is helping me out tonight, many thanks to him.

Yeah I like the DF system, and up until recently I've had no problem getting in touch with Nick but he's totally MIA now and I have no other way to get in touch with him, I've tried emailing him from two different emails and PM'ing him through DF.

I hope he's ok and just supremely busy!

yep, KW is helping me out tonight, many thanks to him.

Yeah I like the DF system, and up until recently I've had no problem getting in touch with Nick but he's totally MIA now and I have no other way to get in touch with him, I've tried emailing him from two different emails and PM'ing him through DF.

I hope he's ok and just supremely busy!

I think I talked to him yesterday?

we use vinyl download - http://www.vinyldownload.com/

Anthony is a wicked dude, programming skills with a great design perspective. its something lacking for every other service we considered. its super cheap, and integrates flawlessly.

he's also the webmaster over at deathwish.

Anthony is a wicked dude, programming skills with a great design perspective. its something lacking for every other service we considered. its super cheap, and integrates flawlessly.

Tre referred me to them last night so I'm hoping to hear back from him today sometime.

Tre referred me to them last night so I'm hoping to hear back from him today sometime.

He's got a legit job these days.

So give him a minute to hit you back.

The integration into your site, when it happens, should take about 30 seconds. Haha

He's got a legit job these days.

So give him a minute to hit you back.

The integration into your site, when it happens, should take about 30 seconds. Haha

thanks Tre, the help is much appreciated as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my roommate sean ([email protected]) can set you up with your own download card capabilities (meaning you would be able to do it all yourself) for $200. Or if you have a pre-existing WordPress website it's only $100 and that gives you pretty much unlimited capability for future releases. You would host everything on your website, you don't have to rely on an outside service or worry about someone flaking on you and all of your codes becoming null and void (which I've heard has happen).

my roommate sean ([email protected]) can set you up with your own download card capabilities (meaning you would be able to do it all yourself) for $200. Or if you have a pre-existing WordPress website it's only $100 and that gives you pretty much unlimited capability for future releases. You would host everything on your website, you don't have to rely on an outside service or worry about someone flaking on you and all of your codes becoming null and void (which I've heard has happen).
horrible rip off.

horrible rip off.

I'm a horrible rip off?? Who are you even?