slick vinyl related goods and such

loren

so i was lurking around this harley davidson dealer while my mom bought my dad a jacket and stumbled upon this really slick table in the diner in the store

[image]

i would so use that as my kitchen table...but in order for that to happen i guess you need a kitchen first hah

anyone else seen/has some cool vinyl related goods and such you wanna share?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
i bought a bunch of those Vinyl CD-rs. tops of the cds look like vinyl. rather neat. doesnt give you a lot of room to write, but whatever

Yeah, those are pretty cool:

[image]

[image]

is that just for like effect or does the vinyl serve some purpose, ahh who cares if I can track some of them down I'm gonna re-do my entire car cd collection.

its just for decoration. but the only thing i dont like about these is that they dont leave you much room to write on them.

I dont think they make them any more. i bought a bunch for cheap at big lots, which is like a discounted surplus store here in the states.

the grooves they put on actually work as a CD protector, probably not by design but your not going to scratch the top of those CD's

I have a shirt that has a picture of a Ipod, then a does not equal sign, then a turntable picture, its wonderful.

In high school I used 7" as the wheels on my mouse trap car, too bad I used 4 early Lookout 7" that I could have sold for some bucks now.

Yeah I was just having a look on the internet, I can only find these shitty looking colured ones

[image].

How bad is the average write length of them, if it's still like 40 or 50 mins then it'll be fine, I don't think I've actually got an album that would fill an entire CD anyway