PISS COMING FROM MY AHH..ASS

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
no, but now interpunk says its carrying double color vinyl. GREAT

It's been saying that for awhile, and I'm pretty sure it was discussed quite awhile ago. I emailed interpunk about it when I first noticed it, and they said they have no idea what color they're getting, but they assume white.

I don't think there's been any pressing info released for anything other than the AFS release.

I haven't heard any updates about it, either. I'm hoping that it's just a matter of AFS waiting for Triple Crown get off their nuts. [i.e., fully milk their fans & sell out the majority of their pressings through Merch Direct / Interpunk / etc.] If that's the case, I imagine we'll be getting new pre-order and release dates whenever the band's version of the record ships out... in a little more than three weeks.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure 90% or so of BN's scene fanbase (AP.net) will have sprung for multiple copies of the Triple Crown release. No doubt that a few die-hard fans with fat wallets or daddy's debit card will grab a lot of AFS' variants, but I strongly suspect that it'll mostly be a race against flippers.

i am so glad that this is causing headaches for those that only care about getting the limited color, and/or all the colors.

Hell im all for making even more of a mindfuck!!!! thats what happens when you care more about the color of the record than the actual music thats on it.

i cant wait for this to get out there so i can actually get a copy of it on vinyl. I will be so happy that day.

i am so glad that this is causing headaches for those that only care about getting the limited color, and/or all the colors.

Hell im all for making even more of a mindfuck!!!! thats what happens when you care more about the color of the record than the actual music thats on it.

i cant wait for this to get out there so i can actually get a copy of it on vinyl. I will be so happy that day.

not to cause a problem, but I sincerely hope that wasn't directed anywhere near me. I'm waiting for the AFS verison because it's 180g and I believe it will be done better than the other version being pressed. case in point, Copeland's Beneath Medicine Tree

Call me crazy, but I think the band that made the music will want their version of the record to be pretty good. I don't know why everyone thinks the AFS version is going to be a million times better, just because they put more effort into their version of the Blink record than Universal Music Group, a massive company that no doubt pressed their own version just to make some money on the vinyl craze. And sorry, 180 gram vinyl is going to make such an indistinguishable difference on the kind of turntables this is going to be played on.

not to cause a problem, but I sincerely hope that wasn't directed anywhere near me. I'm waiting for the AFS verison because it's 180g and I believe it will be done better than the other version being pressed. case in point, Copeland's Beneath Medicine Tree

Wait, what about Copeland? The audio for that release was terrible. It might be the worst sounding record in my collection. I had to check my speaker connections. I though something was hooked up wrong.

RETRACTED

Call me crazy, but I think the band that made the music will want their version of the record to be pretty good. I don't know why everyone thinks the AFS version is going to be a million times better, just because they put more effort into their version of the Blink record than Universal Music Group, a massive company that no doubt pressed their own version just to make some money on the vinyl craze. And sorry, 180 gram vinyl is going to make such an indistinguishable difference on the kind of turntables this is going to be played on.

the whole 180g vs not 180g sound quality debate is so played out. cant i just like a release from AFS cause i like their prior work (even if it took forever), and because id prefer to have it on a white/black marble over anything else? im not complaining, im broke as shit right now. honestly, maybe they can (and probably will) stretch it back to around christmas and then i can get it as a gift :P

Wait, what about Copeland? The audio for that release was terrible. It might be the worst sounding record in my collection. I had to check my speaker connections. I though something was hooked up wrong.

I think Copeland sounds great, and have only heard great things from everyone who has a copy!