PISS COMING FROM MY AHH..ASS

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

except now youve heard its crappy, cause hes got a copy! :P

Nay, I have 3.

You can ask around. I have spoken to several people who feel the same way.

I will listen again tonight and either confirm or retract (with apology) my statement.

Ok, I listened again, and I was wrong. I don't really know why I thought it was so bad in my memory, but its not.

I have retracted my earlier post, and I apologize to supchillinyou/AFS for my specious statement.

To make up for it, I will preorder the second pressing when it goes up.

Pat

Just wanted to write a note to explain the ‘Devil and god are Raging Inside of me’ vinyl.

We will be releasing the vinyl on our own Procrastinate Music Traitors label and will be distributed by Triple Crown.

The initial pressing quantities are as follows:

3000 - White

500 - Black & White Marble

500 - Red

500 - Gold (sold only on tour)

In addition, Academy Fight Song will be releasing the record on 180g vinyl.

The quantities are still pending, but I am sure they will announce something shortly. The 180g vinyl was originally licensed without our consent, and we apologize for all of the confusion.

A lot of this was out of our control, and a few things needed to be worked out before release.

We are now in talks directly with Academy Fight Song about the release date, pre sale, and colors of their release.

100 more limited red and marble vinyl will be available in our online store around 4pm EST today

The 180g vinyl was originally licensed without our consent, and we apologize for all of the confusion.

How would this happen in the first place?

I'm not savvy when it comes to licensing and releasing records so please excuse my ignorance on the subject.

The record's owned by the label, not the band (I'm assuming), so really, AFS didn't need to ask Brand New if they could press it -- they just had to get the label to sign off on it.

How would this happen in the first place?

I'm not savvy when it comes to licensing and releasing records so please excuse my ignorance on the subject.

The record's owned by the label, not the band (I'm assuming), so really, AFS didn't need to ask Brand New if they could press it -- they just had to get the label to sign off on it.

Gotcha. This is exactly what happened then when Interscope re-pressed Nine Inch Nails' 'the downward spiral' without Reznor's consent or even knowledge as he stated.

As stated, Merchdirect is lagging like crazy. Not just Brand New's online shop, but all of MD's stores for various bands.

Not to talk down on AFS' servers or anything, but if all these people are bogging down a massive online store -- and within a half hour's notice -- can you even imagine what the AFS webstore will be like when their pre-orders go live? When people have had theoretical weeks to bookmark the page, schedule some internet time, etc.?

It's going to be a genuine shit-storm. I hope I'm wrong, but... wow.