Lucero re-presses?

Japes

do they have a limited amount per show?  i probably can't arrive early since i have my folks watching my kid for a limited time and don't want to stretch it.  i'd like to grab one so i could either ask a friend to grab for me early or just get it whenever i show up if it's not like there's a certain allotment per show.

do they have a limited amount per show?  i probably can't arrive early since i have my folks watching my kid for a limited time and don't want to stretch it.  i'd like to grab one so i could either ask a friend to grab for me early or just get it whenever i show up if it's not like there's a certain allotment per show.

I'm not sure, but it wasn't like they had a sign saying "limited press" or anything. It was just nonchalantly displayed with the other albums (TMFW, Nobody's Darlings, Rebels Rogues, Women & Work, Live Album, new album, Ben solo)

yes, these are pressed by Sabot. They will be available online at a later date. Not sure how many the band have available. There are three versions, black, clear and brown. The band has black with some clear also mixed in (which apparently was a surprise to them). Not sure on the numbers that are pressed. I heard the brown will be out of 100.

Every Sabot press I have heard sounded great. The picnic version sounds just as good as the original press Tennessee. In fact, I have yet to hear any Lucero vinyl that doesn't sound good...just my humble opinion

They are "opening for themselves" on tour. Play about a hour long acoustic set, take a 20 min break, then about a 90 min electric set, then still do an encore and some of the Ben solo (the war, etc.). Played for probably 3 hours total the other night in DC. They hit new stuff/old stuff/take requests, one of the best shows I've seen from them. The Tennessee I got from them was clear, but the merch guy said they have no idea what they have. He thought they were all black. But they pressed a lot, so shouldn't be hard to get post tour.

They are "opening for themselves" on tour. Play about a hour long acoustic set, take a 20 min break, then about a 90 min electric set, then still do an encore and some of the Ben solo (the war, etc.). Played for probably 3 hours total the other night in DC. They hit new stuff/old stuff/take requests, one of the best shows I've seen from them. The Tennessee I got from them was clear, but the merch guy said they have no idea what they have. He thought they were all black. But they pressed a lot, so shouldn't be hard to get post tour.

Thank you. I've see themselves bunch of times. Sadly I seem to enjoy them live less and less. The acoustic and Ben solo stuff good with me. Still debating to go on Saturday. If I do go I'll try and grab an extra Tennessee if anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...