Upcoming stuff on Cavity Records

Oh man, sorry we were a little late with this last round of mail order. Glad Dan got back to you. If you are ever in RVA and want to check out the ILC warehouse let us know.

WYW vinyl, actually think we might make this next. Put it out in July as a sort of celebration of two years since we put it out.

Steven, I already marked you down for one of those limited Giants! Thanks to everyone else who asked us to hold one, just about all spoken for now!

Really think we might do New Hands on vinyl soon-ish too. So awesome how well the CD is selling, one of my favorite records we have done!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Giants LPs in two days ago and look amazing! Will put them up in our store this week, tell your local record store to pick it up too!

Also, a handful of the screen printed versions are still unspoken for. Please email us is you want us to hold one of these last few for you.

So what is the pressing info at this point, any idea?

hey dude. this is james from giants. the pressing info is...

1/50 clear w/ blue haze (online friends press with special screen printed cover by three bears all hand #'ed)

1/50 clear w/ blue haze (live show press with special screen printed cover by three bears all hand #'ed)

1/150 forrest green w/ tanish white swirl (sweet gatefold packaging...available online & live)

1/350 opaque brown w/ black & light blue splatter (sweet gatefold packaging...available online & live)

The cover's for the 1/50 online & live version will be different as well. They both are sort of...a remix to the album artwork. I'm sure Dan & Jason at Cavity will post them on their site once they are done.

Does that all make sense? haha.

perfect. Now I just need to track down someone who will be seeing the band in the next few weeks to snag me the live version if possible. So yes, anyone who will be seeing them next time they play, be a buddy, hint hint :)

Haha. As of now we have no scheduled upcoming shows. Two of the guys in our band are on a 3 month tour with their other band former thieves so we can't really play at all.

We haven't really talked about if we were gonna try and wait til after we play at least one show or not before we let people buy them from us via messages or whatever so I'll let you know on that one man. Haha.

I talked to Jason on the phone earlier and he said they will probably be up in the next couple of days for order. They just need to get them all organized and take photos to put up online and stuff.

So there are 3 colors and 3 covers but technically 4 versions because of the 2 different 1/50's. I'm excited for everyone to see the screen's when 3b's get them done and the other colors. The green swirl looks awessseomeome.

-james

www.jameslylephoto.com

myspace.com/giantsmusic

James is pretty damn close on the pressing info, but technically a liar. Ha! Still need to count and confirm, but the numbers should be 51/51/151/359 if anyone really cares.

Should be on sale in our store tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. Of course Interpunk, Robotic, Mylene Sheath and whatever stores pick them up from our distributor will have them as well.

NORTH LPs will go into press fairly soon, should have in June, maybe early July. In the mean time will have the ADAI LP and Rosetta/Restorations 12" in the interim.

James: Seattle and Richmond this year, make it happen.