Kevin Smith=to fat for the sky

lostatsea

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2701617/director_kevin_smith_tossed_from_southwest.html

and here is his SModcast were he tells the whole story from beginning to end. Its quite long but the story is good. especially when he talks about his second flight. Southwest airlines is something else.

http://www.smodcast.com/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny. I once sat next to two ladies who both needed seat belt extenders. They only had one left. My seat got moved because she needed to use my seat belt along with hers to strap in. I was stoked because i didnt have to sit next to these big fat ladies, though they were nice, and i also got moved next to a very cute chick who was into some good music. We traded ipods for the flight. win/win!

I'd sue the processed/fast food industry for damages caused by their deliciously fattening fare.

It's the American way to blame others and seek ridiculous compensation.

Edit: I support Southwest on this one. Regardless of whether a person of "epic proportion" can put the arm rest down, there's always spill over. The muffin top phenomena is evidence of this.

[image]

Sitting next to someone that is 250+ on an airplane is not an enjoyable experience. Slightly better than screaming kid, but not by much.

It's pretty lame that he's trying to use his celebrity status to make a big public ordeal out of this and get pity from people because he feels insecure about it. Dude should have just announced 'hey, I got kicked off a flight because of my weight, I'm gonna lose some.' Not, 'Wah, I got kicked off a flight and I believe me opinion on flight safety is superior to an airplane captain's. Nothing is my fault.'

Whatevs, I've always thought his movies were super overrated anyways.

Sitting next to someone that is 250+ on an airplane is not an enjoyable experience.

I doubt it's enjoyable for them either.

Don't get me wrong, I hate being squished on airplanes, but I'm sure it's 100 times worse for the person who's obese because they have to deal with shame along with being squished.

Sitting next to someone that is 250+ on an airplane is not an enjoyable experience.

I doubt it's enjoyable for them either.

Don't get me wrong, I hate being squished on airplanes, but I'm sure it's 100 times worse for the person who's obese because they have to deal with shame along with being squished.

Bad pun, but you reap what you sow.

moreso my height... i can barely fit in the damn seats because my knees are jamming into the seat in front of me.

This. I am 6'5". I have no problem with who is sitting next to me, it's when the inconsiderate person in front of me reclines as quick as he can as soon as he can and I have literally no room for my legs.

moreso my height... i can barely fit in the damn seats because my knees are jamming into the seat in front of me.

This. I am 6'5". I have no problem with who is sitting next to me, it's when the inconsiderate person in front of me reclines as quick as he can as soon as he can and I have literally no room for my legs.

Emergency exit row. Use it.

I'm 6'2" and I'm uncomfortable on a plane, so I sympathise with those taller than I. But it's not inconsiderate of the person in front of you, really.