Explosions in the Sky - Friday Night Lights 2xLP

kirbs84

I got my two copies today, the packaging was indeed horrible lol. On one copy part of the seal was ripped and theirs some slight ring wear on the back. The other copy has a small "dent" on the far right corner of the cover and slight ring wear. I opened the one with the ripped seal and listened to a few songs off of one of the records, sounded great! As a huge fan of EITS and the FNL movie and show, I couldn't be happier to get these.

I was the first one to post the "Unfortunately" message and now I'm pissed because on eBay there are three assholes who recently put up their FNL soundtrack ---- I wonder if either of them are here on the board (as flippers)??

Explosions in the Sky eBay vinyl

I'm sure they all are, considering that all of the ones up are sealed.

I was the first one to post the "Unfortunately" message and now I'm pissed because on eBay there are three assholes who recently put up their FNL soundtrack ---- I wonder if either of them are here on the board (as flippers)??

Explosions in the Sky eBay vinyl

i was gonna be one of those guys, but i had a guilty conscious about it so i traded it on the board lol. got a sweet copy of Mare Vitalis coming my way now!

• 2 years later...

Anybody selling his copy for around the original price? Thank you

My suggestion to you would be to make a post looking for it in the 'Buy/Sell/Trade' section. This is probably gonna make a few people flip their shit that you bumped this thread (and that it's your first post),

Anyone who "flips their shit" over this bump needs to step back and realize that a fresh face just used the search feature before plastering the board with WTB threads. Kudos on that.

I'm used to people getting pissy towards anyone new around here.

He actually should make a WTB/WTTF thread in the buy/sell/trade section though.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...