Thrice - Identity Crisis - Green Vinyl Available

matt

OH MAN you caught me being honest? Nice work.

Sorry I'm not "trendy" enough to be on your dodgeball team mr. playground bully.

just get the hell out of here already and never visit this board again ass clown. everyone will be better off.

No thanks its more fun to see you PMS like my 13 year old sister.

Shipping Update

I got around 120ish +/- shipped out already.

Fortunately/Unfortunately that is only a small dent of the total.

These are going in waves and cycles so if someone has already received theirs they were either early to order or live in the US.

I'm hoping to do around the same amount between now and when the PO opens again on Monday.

Sorry international folks - I'm going to be shipping out the US orders first. I can get through these much faster and can then focus my life on my best friends known as green customs forms.

Shipping Update

These are going in waves and cycles so if someone has already received theirs they were either early to order or live in the US.

I'm hoping to do around the same amount between now and when the PO opens again on Monday.

Sorry international folks - I'm going to be shipping out the US orders first. I can get through these much faster and can then focus my life on my best friends known as green customs forms.

as one of the international folks that ordered this, that's totally fine with me - looking forward to getting the records in the mail, doesn't matter if it takes a couple of days extra! just remember to make life easier for us by putting the value on the green customs forms as low as you possibly can and to not include any receipt in the package.. :)

Shipping Update

I'm an international customer as well... no problems with this at all, thanks for the update!!

Shipping Update

Dude, have you seen the new customs forms yet? They have to be filled out in TRIPLICATE. If any of your local post offices still have the old green ones out, stock up on them now, because all POs are switching over in the very near future if they haven't already.