Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise

daniel

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just decided to royally fuck/starve myself for the month of April and preordered the deluxe edition. I really, really want the signed print and it's not like I won't wear the shirt.

Messenger bag is meh though. Mehssenger bag.

Good man!

I wish I could find a use for the me[h]ssenger bag that didn't make me look like a raging homosexual. But I suppose that's just a pipe dream.

Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a feeling most places will have this for somewhere around $20 so I dont think you overpaid.

really? i feel like $20 is alot, and its because of the digital album. probably (hopefully) it will be like $12.99 at my HT. its not a 2x12 or anything right?

This looks to bea single LP and it will be $16.99 at HT if you wanna save a couple bucks and not have to pay for shipping.

• 5 weeks later...

This is not vinyl but if anyone wants the CD its up for pre-order. This is the deluxe version of the CD with the 4 bonus tracks. Its also the exclusive HT version that has an additional bonus track you cant get anywhere else and its only $9.99. Thought some people here might wanna pick it up

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Circa-Survive--Blue-Sky-Noise-Deluxe-CD-PreOrder-271619.jsp

HT will have the vinyl too and that will be $16.99

Its just not up for pre-order.

Guest lacesout

yeah, i PO'd and you get a digital DL on the 13th.

i've been reading reviews, and it's getting me excited again!

i was kinda bummed after hearing get out and imaginary enemy but it sounds like the rest of the album is perfect.