NOFX Live They Are Not So Good I've Been Told

servo

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming soon to be pressed on blue vinyl by patatfat

limited to a number, few for purchase. burning nofx souls only

better buy this enable fat mike to can invest color vinyl money in park slope resteraunt

where did you here it would be blue? is this a parody thread or something (never know on VC). There's a direct quote from pat saying it will not be blue...

coming soon to be pressed on blue vinyl by patatfat

limited to a number, few for purchase. burning nofx souls only

better buy this enable fat mike to can invest color vinyl money in park slope resteraunt

where did you here it would be blue? is this a parody thread or something (never know on VC). There's a direct quote from pat saying it will not be blue...

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44663

lulz

WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ? WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ? WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ? WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ? WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ? WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ? WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ? WILL VC BE GETTING THIS ON COLORED VINYLZ?

"Apparently being lead singer in a legendary punk band and running one of punk rock’s most influential record labels doesn’t keep NOFX frontman and Fat Wreck Chords owner “Fat” Mike Burkett busy enough. It seems the punk rock icon is now adding “Restaurant Owner” to his growing resume. According to this article Fat Mike has joined veteran restaurateur David Massoni and local East Village bartender John Bush to open Thistle Hill Tavern on the corner of 15th Street and 7th Avenue in New York City. It’s not open yet, but it’s coming soon."

http://dyingscene.com/news/fat-mike-goes-into-the-restaurant-business/

"Apparently being lead singer in a legendary punk band and running one of punk rock’s most influential record labels doesn’t keep NOFX frontman and Fat Wreck Chords owner “Fat” Mike Burkett busy enough. It seems the punk rock icon is now adding “Restaurant Owner” to his growing resume. According to this article Fat Mike has joined veteran restaurateur David Massoni and local East Village bartender John Bush to open Thistle Hill Tavern on the corner of 15th Street and 7th Avenue in New York City. It’s not open yet, but it’s coming soon."

He is such a fuckin' tool.

Because he's opening a restaurant? Why does that make him a tool?

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44663

lulz

This link explains nothing. Just that people like to report the same thing multiple times with really dumb thread names.

Because he's opening a restaurant? Why does that make him a tool?

Not just because he is opening a restaurant - in fact I take it back, I simply do not like the music he makes, nor do I think his onstage persona is amusing. I simply have always found his snotty-middle-class-punk bullshit petty and duplicitous. An extension of what was said in the other thread - about his only giving "60%"… I don't think I am capable of explaining it coherently this morning, back pain and headaches, so I'll circle 'round later…

Sorry if it offended you Hubley - I should have offered an explanation with that statement.