+/- about your day

-------------- If I quit my job it will be solely b/c I hate my boss...not b/c I hate my job...b/c I hate that byotch.

My dad did the same thing years ago. Quit solely because the boss was a dick. Now he makes way more cash than he did in his previous career.

I've already updated my resume and put it out there. I don't mind staying in the same industry (auto insurance) but I need something that will get me more money. I am grossly underpaid for what I do in this market. Then again, the cost of living in South Florida sucks ass too!

My dad did the same thing years ago. Quit solely because the boss was a dick. Now he makes way more cash than he did in his previous career.

I've already updated my resume and put it out there. I don't mind staying in the same industry (auto insurance) but I need something that will get me more money. I am grossly underpaid for what I do in this market. Then again, the cost of living in South Florida sucks ass too!

Move to Ohio!

Guest falloutcollapse

+/- My girlfriend just got asked by one of her good friends to be his "date" to this pep rally bullshit thing. He's gay, and she's a really good friend of his, so it's cool, whatever. It's just going to be weird seeing her walk around with some other dude in front of the whole school.

Guest falloutcollapse

Very true. That's why I'm not freaking out about it, I just needed to tell someone to get it off my mind...So I thought, why not tell the people that matter in my life? :)

Guest falloutcollapse

If something happens, you can expect me to listen to a lot of Crime in Stereo and be back on the boards 24/7. I'm like 99.9% sure nothing will though, it's just going to be weird.

Move to Ohio!

NE Ohio ftw! Sorry all you kids in other parts. I do like Columbus a bit, but not really any other parts.

+ work was slow so i got to work secretly on my freelancing project

+ just finished 99% of said project

+ should be getting a big ass check at the end of the week for my work

+ Bunch of records today

+Big bag of smelly nuggets that im about to smoke

+ GF did all my laundry today

+/- having our valentines day on thursday = going out to fancy dinner = wasting $$$

-freezing in my house, my footsies are cold

- because i didnt eat anything last week because of my sickness i have no groceries at all

- work will suck for the rest of the week.

+/- My girlfriend just got asked by one of her good friends to be his "date" to this pep rally bullshit thing. He's gay, and she's a really good friend of his, so it's cool, whatever. It's just going to be weird seeing her walk around with some other dude in front of the whole school.

how is it going to feel when i'm walking around with your mom in front of the whole school?

Guest falloutcollapse

how is it going to feel when i'm walking around with your mom in front of the whole school?

A lot better than how it's going to feel when I see my girlfriend with this dude.

haha, good use of a V's mom joke.

I think V is more worried about the fact that this dude is really using his girlfriend cause he has a big crush on V.

Guest falloutcollapse

haha, good use of a V's mom joke.

I think V is more worried about the fact that this dude is really using his girlfriend cause he has a big crush on V.

I'm a very likeable guy, what can I say.

And John, thanks man, I'll use that perspective from now on, or at least try to.