+/- about your day

+ I interviewed Bret Michaels on Sunday! Talk about a totally super-nice dude.

really?

Really! Better yet, it was for MySpace so you'll all be able to watch the video on their website as a part of Bamboozle coverage in a week or so. And seriously, he was insanely nice and gracious -- he even offered to make me a drink. Among the questions I asked him was how to get my girlfriend on Rock Of Love 3 (because she wanted to know) and how it felt to be the forefather of guyliner. He also told me he's a big Coheed And Cambria fan.

really?

Really! Better yet, it was for MySpace so you'll all be able to watch the video on their website as a part of Bamboozle coverage in a week or so. And seriously, he was insanely nice and gracious -- he even offered to make me a drink. Among the questions I asked him was how to get my girlfriend on Rock Of Love 3 (because she wanted to know) and how it felt to be the forefather of guyliner. He also told me he's a big Coheed And Cambria fan.

That is actually pretty effin' cool, scott.

- Can't sleep

- My jaw fucking hurts again. I hope it's just from grinding my teeth, not something bad.

- Should probably go to the dentist, but that costs money.

+/- Decided to sell off my Anime DVDs which should net me around $800. I've decided to just watch fansubs and delete them after one watch, no archiving or buying DVDs. Two collection habits (vinyl and video games) is enough :P.

+ Weather permitting today I might build a shelf for my records.

+ had some banging pizza last night with some friends from work + Joebot from the phenomenauts... and work footed the bill.

+ got offered backstage passes to third eye blind down the street from pizza parlor, decided to go home and play mariokart with julie instead

+ won a lemuria 7" on ebay

+ got praise emails from the vice president and one of the officers of my company for how awesome my team did last month.

+ got tickets to both nyc NOFX shows

+ the asbestos website might actually get updated this week... haha

- its kinda crappy out this morning

Guest conoley

+ my new gold clubs arrive tomorrow

-They are calling for rain all weekend

+Going to see my family, whom I haven't seen since September

-My future brother-in-law knocked on my door, wasted, at 3:00am to ask for a foam mattress

+My future brother-in-law knocked on my door, wasted, at 3:00am to ask for a foam mattress