+/- about your day

+/- go back to chicago tomorrow, mostly +

- not ready at all for this next semester

- have to look for a job (p.s. if any of you chicagoans know of any legit places that are hiring, let me know. i have excellent referrals and am a hard-worker, despite my posts on this board)

+/- have to look for apartments

those figures are actually a bit exaggerated, i make like average 50 a night

but some nights i walk out of there with like 100 bucks cash, plus i get a paycheck on top of that

delivering pizzas rules, i worked for fancy deep dish place and probably averaged like 17 bucks an hour including tips.

I deliver too. Average about $40 or a little more Mon-Wed. 60ish Thursday. 80-100 or above on Friday and Saturday. Plus $7.15 an hour. Plus sometimes double shifts so (and on that note just got called in 3 hours early).

+ HR approved my new hire, and Scott's gf is getting a fat check for the referral.

+ said new hire is going to build me a battle bot.

+ probably going to be able to get out of work early today

+ 5 year wedding anniversary saturday

+ looks like 3 literal dream projects for me are going to be totally greenlighted this week

- have to stay overnight at some medical facility for a sleep study sunday night

- my house looks like a bomb hit it, a puppy shaped bomb.

- My stomach is still fucked up.

- I hate being a hypochondriac.

- No leftovers left, and I am not eating fast food anymore so I need to actually go shopping.

- Work tonight.

- My internet is all fucked up again. I get disconnected from live or a website every few mins.

+ Put a nice check in the bank.

+ Quite a few incoming records and other stuff.

-------I'm a fucking wreck right now. Everything went to shit really quick.

What happened? You okay?

I had a huge anxiety attack due to a lot of crazy drama involving a flooded kitchen and bathroom, the disappearance of my best friend in which I freaked out and thought something bad happened to him since he was supposed to meet me back at the house within a reasonable time and I hear absolutely nothing from him (no text responses, calls go straight to voice mail) and I hear nothing from him till this afternoon. Totally thought something bad happened. With a bunch of other stupid shit that just piled up stressing me out, I got ridiculously overwhelmed.

I'm feeling a lot better now though. Everything's been resolving itself and today ended up swinging towards being quite nice. Thanks for the concern.

the disappearance of my best friend in which I freaked out and thought something bad happened to him since he was supposed to meet me back at the house within a reasonable time and I hear absolutely nothing from him (no text responses, calls go straight to voice mail) and I hear nothing from him till this afternoon. Totally thought something bad happened.

i hate when people do that. then they act like youre nuts for freaking out and thinking the worst and caring about them. just because they (usually a boy) know that nothings wrong doesnt mean that everyone else in the world does.

- I paid rent for Janurary in my new house, but apparently the girl who is living in my room still hasnt even started packing yet. I was hoping to move in tomorrow, but it looks like I have to wait till Tuesday which is my next day off.

+ Going to get a Uhaul this time and make one trip instead of 5 with friends cars.

+ Apple cider and pot stickers for dinner!

-accidentally got to work an hour early. dont ask me how, but i guess i lost track of time haha

-work fucking blew for the first half of the day. dude before me didnt do shit and i had to deep clean the bathrooms and break room. and the managers were riding me that all the trash barrels were full...ass

+second half of the day rocked. i remembered it was sunday and i was getting time and a half. it was no longer busy. and i found 10 bucks!

+i will now smoke myself retarded and play left 4 dead all night.