+/- about your day

++++++++Planning awesome weekend in NYC next week with a friend from Boston. We're meeting up there and celebrating the inauguration that weekend before since neither of can actually take inauguration day off. Having ourselves a GTFO BUSH Celebration. Will probably be just as awesome as when she came down to Philly the weekend after the election and we partied it up. It's nice having another northeastern coast liberal to celebrate these things with...haha.

- Mail came at like 11am instead of 3pm today, and all I got was junk.

- Work is going to suck tonight. All the people who we turned down for towing because of the freezing rain last night will be calling tonight. Plus is is snowing.

+ Left 4 Dead after work with 3 people from work. We're going to grind through on Expert.

+ No work tomorrow, so can stay up all night gaming if need be to beat expert.

- stomach ache

- have to fill-in for the receptionist in the lobby all afternoon, which means dealing with lots of jerks trying to ask tax questions i dont know the answers to or wanting to see people whose names they cant remember.

+ me taking my turn filling in down there means i wont have to do it again for awhile!

+ new greys anatomy tonite!

+ no more rain! ...at least for the next 24 hours haha

+/- boyfriend decided to go back to school fulltime

---- didnt involve me in the decision