+/- about your day

Guest genericinsight

hahah my grandma gave me the exact same advice.

what exactly are you trying to say???

i ain't no old lady if that's what you mean...

lol

just saying that's what she told me, so thanks.

+ got to work a little early today

+ corporate's last day at work

- Got stuck on Parking Lot Duty (Telling people they can't park in our lot during lunch rush)

+/- it was so warm and sunny out, I got a sunburn...sunburnt in early january...only in fucking alabama

+ currently drinking a Sam Adam's Cream Stout

+ got to work a little early today

+ corporate's last day at work

- Got stuck on Parking Lot Duty (Telling people they can't park in our lot during lunch rush)

+/- it was so warm and sunny out, I got a sunburn...sunburnt in early january...only in fucking alabama

+ currently drinking a Sam Adam's Cream Stout

+ on the warm day in Alabama indeed.

+ promotion at work.

+ awesome dinner.

barrie, why dont you take some advil and just try icing your hand for a while (15 minutes with the ice on, 15 with it off, repeat until you get bored with it). just make sure you keep taking advil (or tylenol or whatever you like to take for pain) and before you know it, you'll be good as new

hahah my grandma gave me the exact same advice. I took Advil already and it helps. She also said hot baths might help. I'm super sore right now.

Yeah, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. But in a week, you should be good as new.

-i was supposed to take the bus home at 8am

-i just woke up and the next one i can catch isnt till 12

-i have so much to try to do today

+regardless, its all awesome stuff: get my new fixie, work on it, have dinner with my parents and the girl, take the girl to get a tattoo, pick up beer, drink lots of said beer

- Too much snow.

- Shoveled my drive last night at midnight when I got home from work. When I woke up it didn't look like I'd touched it at all so had to shovel it again. Snow was much deeper and heavier the second time.

- Shoveling either made my so called asthma act up, I am super out of shape, or my body hates me because I am tired after shoveling for like 25 mins.

- Work tonight.

+ Had a few good games of Left 4 Dead last night.

+ If snow keeps up it'll be another night of gaming, anime watching and records.

Edit: --- Now there is like a freezing rain/small hail/ice thing going on outside.

wow that's like the third drunk post you've made tonight and you are FUNNY when youre drunk.

that's what i like to see.

Well thank you sir. I'm glad I'm at least an entertaining drunk and not one of those annoying bitches. What's sad though is that that was fueled by four....only four beers. I'm such a lightweight ha!

Guest genericinsight

+ homemade waffles

- still in some pain, except its more my head now than anything else, can't stay on the computer or watch TV for too long without getting a major headache

+ hand/elbow/shoulder is feeling a lot better

-/+gnarly bruise on my knee / thankfully it doesn't hurt and I can walk

- trying to secure a venue for an Attack In Black show I'm doing, sent a bunch of emails and no replies yet so far :(

- also trying to secure just ONE local band for another show I have booked at the end of February. ARGH.

+Date tonight.

-/+ Striking similarites to my last ex. They both have the same name. Katie (ex) has siblings named Mark and Kelsey, and Kate (tonights date) has friends named Mark and Kelsey. Also she has a friend named Kelly. Kelly was my ex before Katie. Also, they have virtually the same personality. Like the same music, same jokes, its crazy.

+She collects records.

+Way fucking cute.

+ For the majority of my life I've kinda followed the belief that money is more or less trivial, so I rarely skimped on buying friends beer or pizza or driving or stuff like that, as long as I knew I wasn't being taken advantage of, and now that I'm literally at my poorest moment, I've gotten leeway with my friends and have gone out quite a bit with out paying for much of anything, and its not like I'm sitting back and not offering, but sometimes its nice that things really do level out.

+ Ever since I started student teaching, I've been really upbeat.