+/- about your day

- Starting to worry that my check for my ticket still has not arrived, since it still has not been cashed.

- My car is still not done.[/quote

This still. It's starting to get annoying that the check has not been cashed, since it does not take week to go 2 miles in the mail. I'm sure it'll be my luck, and it got lost in the mail.

- Everyone bailed on me for the Portugal The Man show tomorrow. All my friends have been acting different lately, and it is weird. I guess no one likes me anymore :-P.

+ Still have tomorrow off work, which will be nice.

+ decent day at work, got alot of shit done

- my boss wouldnt let me take the whole day off

+ i was able to talk her into giving me a half day

+ parents are coming tomorrow to help me fix up my house, and buy me groceries

+ got my haircut

- the lady that cuts my hair is amazing and she was telling me about how she found out her husband of less than a year cheated on her and caught them fucking... i feel so bad for her. She is super awesome and hot so im sure she will be fine, but still sucks

+ gave my dog a bath

+ getting new sod laid in my front yard tomorrow/this weekend

- My jackass friend who bailed on going to the portugal the man show with me because his girlfriend didn't want him to, just called and asked me for directions to Blossom for the little wayne show he wants to go with her with tonight. Lame.

- Fucking headache and we had nothing at my house for it, and nothing here at work.

+ It's First Friday

+ It's Friday in general

+ I have a little bit of money

- Tips were kinda shitty this week

+ Three hour break so I can make something awesome for lunch and watch a couple of episodes from a box set

- Someone on this board needs to get a hair out of their ass and tell me what their problem is with me. Petty smiting doesn't solve anything.

+++++Beer tonight.

Guest markovianprocess

+ Spent the afternoon reading Private Eye magazine, it's pretty awesome that this counts as studying and it's something I actually enjoy doing.

+ A couple of new records arriving in the next few days.

+/- Just finished dusting my entire room which took ages. Glad that it's finally done though.

+ No work today.

- An anime DVD set I ordered, got delayed again.

- And the city still has not cashed my check... how fucking annoying.

- My car is also still not done.

++ Fuck yeah, the Haurhi Endless Eight Arc finally fucking ended. It was the pretty much the same episode 8 damn times. It was kind of funny to see Haruhi fans get super pissed off at it and post pictures of figures and shit burned or destroyed in some way.

+ RAM @ Matter till 6.30am last night/this morning was sick

- Got back at 10.30am with no sleep whatsoever

+ Slept until 2.45pm after

+ Got a record in the post when I was asleep which my Mum's boyfriend promised to pick up from the post office on Monday

+ Start of the football season, highlights later

- Reading played out a shitty 0-0 draw